I Can Tell You All About the Houston Shooter

Somewhat buried in the NYT piece about the Texas school shooting - incredibly relevant and sadly unsurprising

DdhbSnCVQAI9gVK.jpg

remember the victims, not the shooter!

Sabika Sheikh
Ann Perkins
Angelique Ramirez
Shana Fisher
Kim Vaughan
Chris Stone
Cynthia Tisdale
Christian "Riley" Garcia
Jared Conrad Black
Kyle McLeod

The report I heard on TV was that a girl had rejected him and humiliated him in front of a class. She was the first one shot.

No political motives. Just teenage hormones getting out of whack.

Libertarians are for small to no government... Most so-call conservatives are social and limited fiscal...

You will disagree of course...
The Founders define "Conservatism" in America. They were "conservatarians."
The Tories were the conservatives....they wanted to stay with England. Our Founders were as about as Liberal as it got then, trying a LOT of new things that had only been theoretical beforehand.

Havent read or heard a thing other than the shooting happened.

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.
Religious gobbledygook.

It's better than the secular humanist goobledygok that has children molested about every day in our schools with children now shooting them up, that is, when they are not shooting up.

How's the public education that is the most expensive in the world work'in for everyone? What are we, 40th in math and science still?

Dear God in heaven, take me back to the religious gobbledygook.

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.
Religious gobbledygook.

It's better than the secular humanist goobledygok that has children molested about every day in our schools with children now shooting them up, that is, when they are not shooting up.

How's the public education that is the most expensive in the world work'in for everyone? What are we, 40th in math and science still?

I doubt the curriculum is responsible.

Religious gobbledygook.

Yep, things keep getting worse as people move away from God and they want to blame inanimate objects we have always had.

Religious gobbledygook.

Let me guess, it's Trump's fault.

Report was he is Greek Orthodox of religion. 17 years old/young. Used an AR type firearm, also called an assault rifle due to its closeness to the M16. That is why it appeals to these sorry, frustrated fringe males. They would buy the fully military weapon, but for some reason that is not for sale in firearms stores.
No info on why, but what "why" could there ever be?
A deep sickness has penetrated what passes for a U.S. culture.

I am sure someone corrected you already, but just in case, the shooter used a Shotgun, and a Revolver.

No AR's were used, not that it matters. Btw, AR stands for Armalite Rifle, not assault rifle. Armalite was the original manufacturer before the patent was sold.

Religious gobbledygook.

One shooting per week in 2018 in the USA. Zero shootings per week in 2018 in Germany.

Teenagers
Leave the uncool ones alone.
Once in a while in the 50’s into 80’s we got real upset and screamed”I could kill that guy (or them)” Words only
Nowadays, the real sick ones follow thru. Don’t poke sticks at the apparently unhinged.

We had school shootings and realized that was a terrible idea... That's what happened.

Guy, people have been murdering each other to please their Imaginary Friend in the Sky long before the bell tower.

Religious gobbledygook.

One shooting per week in 2018 in the USA. Zero shootings per week in 2018 in Germany.

how many rapes by "refugees" ?

Religious gobbledygook.

how many rapes by "refugees" ?
Unknown - and off topic. It is about why there are shootings.

We had school shootings and realized that was a terrible idea... That's what happened.

Guy, people have been murdering each other to please their Imaginary Friend in the Sky long before the bell tower.
Pre 64 ruling to remove God from schools no one brought a gun to school desiring to murder a bunch of classmates.

Fact.

Pre 64 ruling to remove God from schools no one brought a gun to school desiring to murder a bunch of classmates.

Fact.
Buffalo Wings were invented in 1964 and plasma displays!

Forum List

Back