I Can Tell You All About the Houston Shooter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Havent read or heard a thing other than the shooting happened.

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.

I want to follow the story but CNN in France turn to England and they don't talk about it but they talk about Harry and Megan wedding and they find device at the school i know Nothing more

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.
Religious gobbledygook.

Religious gobbledygook.
Facts are facts. If you wish to propose an alternative theory on what's changed in society please do.

Totally irrelevant. 8 lives is a small price as we head towards 500 million guns in the country. Thoughts and prayers!

Totally irrelevant. 8 lives is a small price as we head towards 500 million guns in the country. Thoughts and prayers!
The truth is always irrelevant to liberals.

You're blabbing is irrelivent, I offer root cause.

I started attending public school in 1959 and we never prayed as a class. The lack of which never caused me to give thought to shooting anybody, although poisoning was a consideration for my 4th grade teacher.

Report was he is Greek Orthodox of religion. 17 years old/young. Used an AR type firearm, also called an assault rifle due to its closeness to the M16. That is why it appeals to these sorry, frustrated fringe males. They would buy the fully military weapon, but for some reason that is not for sale in firearms stores.
No info on why, but what "why" could there ever be?
A deep sickness has penetrated what passes for a U.S. culture.

You're blabbing is irrelivent, I offer root cause.
You didn’t include “white” as part of your stereotype. Interesting.

^ hasn’t even sent thoughts and prayers

All you've sent is foaming at the mouth craziness.

Religious gobbledygook.
Facts are facts. If you wish to propose an alternative theory on what's changed in society please do.
Religion has always been teaching lowliness and the slightest fun and you are going to hell. Evolutionary theory at least teaches a free individual.

All you've sent is foaming at the mouth craziness.
^ Wow. What a disgusting attack on religious values.

You want to make this about the gun?

What I have read is there were also explosive devices which mean bombs, so had he used them then the casualties would be higher!

In the end the invidual is the issue and not the weapon because let say you can ban firearms those like that kid would have went the bomb route, and that is the sad reality...

Also for everyone remarking on this at this point we as a society should wait until all evidence is gathered and then pass judgment, but alas I know better!

Religious gobbledygook.

when you lose morals and values you have a society that thinks it can do whatever it wants..

American's have lost their credibility to a moral society because when you begin to strip away the higher power society begins to fall.

Look at all the countries who have no Christian beliefs in God, they are shit holes and or turning into one.

Erase religion watch your society tank faster than you can ever catch it by the time you realize it, it's too late.

Wait until your kind is forced to pray to Allah you'll wish you were praying to American's God.

You want to make this about the gun?

What I have read is there were also explosive devices which mean bombs, so had he used them then the casualties would be higher!

In the end the invidual is the issue and not the weapon because let say you can ban firearms those like that kid would have went the bomb route, and that is the sad reality...

Also for everyone remarking on this at this point we as a society should wait until all evidence is gathered and then pass judgment, but alas I know better!
This is why I’ve long advocated against bomb laws. Bad guys will just get them anyways.

Religious gobbledygook.

upload_2018-5-18_12-58-40.png

http://www.lovethetruth.com/books/ralph_epperson/new_world_order.pdf

New Topics

Forum List

Back