I can still hate Republicans

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic, and that means pragmatism.

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years.
Thanks to leslie

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years.
Thanks to leslie
And let me be very clear I hate I despise the ground republicans walk on

To think, it was through an atmosphere of hatred and resentment that you brought into being, that you are now having to "work with it" for the next four years. Mistakes have consequences. Elections have consequences.

WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

I don't see much chance of you stopping that.

Last edited:

Thanks to leslie
Do you need a safe space? Now you know how many Americans felt when Obummer won. Deal with it.

To think, it was through an atmosphere of hatred and resentment that you brought into being, that you are now having to "work with it" for the next for years. Mistakes have consequences. Elections have consequences.

WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

I don't see much chance of you stopping that.
There will be a time you need 60 votes Don't think you'll get them

Thanks to leslie

upload_2016-12-5_22-48-20.jpeg

Thanks to leslie
Do you need a safe space? Now you know how many Americans felt when Obummer won. Deal with it.
If they felt like I do now with a hole in my chest and pain coming every time a breeze blows thru it I feel for them

Thanks to leslie

Life is too short to hate people you've never met. It is a character weakness that leads to mass graves and misery. Get professional help. And I am a Democrat saying this...

I don't hate them. But I hate what they did to the country under Bush. Under Obama. And what they will do under Trump. Under Trump will be worst of all.

The media keeps trying to find "strategy" in his nonsense. There's no strategy. For instance, what he's doing now is to bring people to him to kiss his ring. It's all a reality TV show for him.

Then he panicked, He missed his adoration "fix". So he had that rally to get a booster. Called it a victory rally. In the meantime, he's missing intelligence briefings. He truly believes he knows more than the generals.

Thanks to leslie
Not sure why you posted this twice but the answer is the same. You lost because of your liberal progress. I hope you keep going that way. You will become irrelevant.

Thanks to leslie

Life is too short to hate people you've never met. It is a character weakness that leads to mass graves and misery. Get professional help. And I am a Democrat saying this...
I don't need any help Perhaps you as a so called democrat do seeing you're blind to what the scum are trying to do to our country

Thanks to leslie

It sure won't be boring...

23-funny-Trump-buiding-the-wall-gif.gif

Thanks to leslie

Yes we know all you far left drones hate anything not part of the far left religion!

You prove that the far left hatred matches if not surpasses the hatred of ISIS!

Hatred is bad. It ends up taking the biggest toll on you and the people you hate don't give a shit. I don't even hate ISIS. That would be like hating cancer. ISIS doesn't care and neither does cancer. Just get rid of it and do what you can to make sure it doesn't come back.

Thanks to leslie
8 years. I am ready to RE-elect.

Thanks to leslie
8 years. I am ready to RE-elect.
Think Obama has enough gray hairs

Keep your chin up; all your worst fears won't come true & some of the things he winds up doing you will like & I will hate.

We knew that going in. But at least we don't have Hillary, who is actually corrupt. The Russian Uranium deal was borderline treason & the healthy donations to the Clinton Foundation that proceeded SecState appointments is at the very best "questionable".

Forum List

Back