I can still hate Republicans

I'm afraid we're gonna have to be realistic, and that means pragmatism.

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years.
Thanks to leslie

LMAO Who the hell do you think you are kidding??

You'd hate Republicans even if Hillary had won the election. That seems to be a constant with you.

Grow a pair you spineless moron. Hillary lost and Trump won and I think he's going to do a great job.

Grow the fuck up dumbass.

You can't cure dumbass.

Nobody will suggest that you have to like president trump, or like having to deal with him. But if we walk away and fail to step up, he'll get a free hand. Is that what we want? WE the people elected this clown stick. WE the people now have to do the very best we can to make the best effort we can to prevent a full dismantling of all our liberal progress.

Look, I don't even like saying his name. Even when he was a reality TV host I didn't like the douche bag. But back then I could change channels and nobody got hurt. That's not the case now. And we somehow have to find a way to accept this reality.

Hopefully the recounts will change all that, but the odds are very long against it and we can't pin that much hope on it.

WE the people elected von clownstick, we the people have to live and work with it for at least the next 4 years.
Thanks to leslie
And let me be very clear I hate I despise the ground republicans walk on

Ahh, need some Prep H for that butthurt?

Thanks to leslie

That goes to show how truly immature most people like you are. Do you really waste your time,your breath, your emotions on hating anyone, much less
a group of people that you differ with because YOU don't have enough information to form an opinion?
To me that is the shame of people like you. Hate is a waste of energy. Hate because you have misinformation is even worse.
There are many intelligent well informed people that have pity on you. I truly feel sorry for your waste of energy in hating.

I don't hate them. But I hate what they did to the country under Bush. Under Obama. And what they will do under Trump. Under Trump will be worst of all.

The media keeps trying to find "strategy" in his nonsense. There's no strategy. For instance, what he's doing now is to bring people to him to kiss his ring. It's all a reality TV show for him.

Then he panicked, He missed his adoration "fix". So he had that rally to get a booster. Called it a victory rally. In the meantime, he's missing intelligence briefings. He truly believes he knows more than the generals.

So you hate GOP even though these events occurred that preoccupied most Americans time and energy to work through?
You disregard these events as having any effect on most Americans, especially the nearly 6,000 that died because of these events?

Remember these events that NO OTHER President has EVER EVER FACED in their presidency! NEVER in 8 years did these events occur!
1) Recession that started with Clinton..2) Dot.com bust cost $8T..3) worst attack on USA 9/11..remember?? 4) worst hurricane SEASONS not just hurricanes!
IN Spite of these events : Average annual GDP growth over 8 years 2.9%
Obama's??? with NO EVENTS???
SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth
SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

These events dramatically altered life in the USA!
Thousands of people died!
Trillions of dollars lost!
Millions of jobs gone!

Are you aware that a recession started under Clinton and became official 3/01 ended 11/01?
Because idiots don't seem to comprehend... RECESSIONS are like large ships.. it takes miles to turn one...i.e. so does a "RECESSION"...
it doesn't just start the day NBER states... it is a slow degradation and it started under CLINTON!!!
Source: USATODAY.com - It's official: 2001 recession only lasted eight months

A Major $8 trillion market loss... (Which meant jobs, tax revenue,etc. gone!)
Are you aware that the dot.com bust occurred and cost $8 trillion in losses?
Again Clinton laid claim BUT someone had to pay and it occurred during Bush's first year!
$8 trillion in market losses MEAN lost tax revenue. PLUS JOBS!!!!
According to the Los Angeles Times, when the dot-com bubble burst, it wiped out $8 trillion dollars in market value for tech companies.
More than half of the Internet companies created since 1995 were gone by 2004 -
and hundreds of thousands of skilled technology workers were out of jobs.
Source:America Is Its Own Worst Enemy - Trapped In Irrational Exuberance | Zero Hedge

The worst attacks on the USA in History.. 3,000 deaths!!! 9/11 happened REMEMBER!!
Obviously most of you are UNAWARE 9/11 cost 3,000 lives, $2 trillion in lost businesses,market values assets.
Jobs lost in New York owing to the attacks: 146,100 JUST in New York. Airlines shut down 3 days ...wall street 10 days!!!
Are you aware this happened???
Jamie Gorelick’s wall barred anti-terror investigators from accessing the computer of Zacarias Moussaoui, the 20th hijacker, already in custody on an immigration violation shortly before 9/11.
At the time, an enraged FBI investigator wrote a prophetic memo to headquarters about the wall.
Whatever has happened to this — someday someone will die — and wall or not — the public will not understand why we were not more effective in throwing every resource we had at certain problems…..
So, a year before the 9/11 attacks, a special unit in the U.S. military was aware of the presence of an al-Queda cell in Brooklyn, New York, and sought to share its information with the FBI but was stopped cold.Why?Because (as described in the April 16, 2004 Washington Times piece) “on March 4, 1995, [Jamie Gorelick, the then number 2 official in the Clinton Justice Department, sent a 4-page directive] to FBI Director Louis Freeh and Mary Jo White, the New York-based U.S. attorney investigating the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
The 9/11 terrorist attacks were the events that helped shape other financial events of the decade.
After that terrible day in September 2001, our economic climate was never the same again.
It was only the third time in history that the New York Stock Exchange was shut down for a period of time. In this case, it was closed from September 10 - 17. Besides the tragic human loss of that day, the economic loss cannot even be estimated. Some estimate that there was over $60 billion in insurance losses alone. Airlines didn't fly for 3 days!
Approximately 18,000 small businesses were either displaced or destroyed in Lower Manhattan after the Twin Towers fell. There was a buildup in homeland security on all levels. 9/11 caused a catastrophic financial loss for the U.S.
Source: http://bizfinance.about.com/od/currentevents/tp/Top_Ten_Fin_Events_Decade.htm
Anthrax Attacks...
The 2001 anthrax attacks in the United States, also known as Amerithrax from its Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) case name, occurred over the course of several weeks beginning on Tuesday, September 18, 2001, one week after the September 11 attacks. Letters containing anthrax spores were mailed to several news media offices and two DemocraticU.S. Senators, killing five people and infecting 17 others.

$1 trillion in losses due to the WORST Hurricane SEASONS in history. 2,215 lives lost
The worst, Katrina made landfall in Louisiana as a Category 3 in 2005. It took 1,836 lives and caused $81.2 billion in damages. It quickly became the biggest natural disaster in U.S. history, almost destroying New Orleans due to severe flooding.
Rank Disaster Year Deaths Damage* $250 Billion in damages in the 8 disasters of the top 15 disasters in history!
1. Hurricane Katrina (LA/MS/AL/FL) 2005 1833 $133,800,000,000
6. Hurricane Ike (TX/LA/MS) 2008 112 $27,000,000,000
7. Hurricane Wilma (FL) 2005 35 $17,100,000,000
8. Hurricane Rita (TX/LA) 2005 119 $17,100,000,000
9. Hurricane Charley (FL) 2004 35 $16,500,000,000
12. Midwest Floods 2008 24 $15,000,000,000
13. Hurricane Ivan (FL/AL) 2004 57 $13,000,000,000
14. 30-State Drought 2002 0 $11,400,000,000
http://www.wunderground.com/hurricane/damage1980.asp

The 9/18/2008 Economic Terrorist Attack:
On Thursday (Sept 18), at 11 in the morning the Federal Reserve noticed a tremendous draw-down of money market accounts in the U.S.,
to the tune of $550 billion was being drawn out in the matter of an hour or two.
The Treasury opened up its window to help and pumped a $105 billion in the system and quickly realized that they could not stem the tide.
We were having an electronic run on the banks.
They decided to close the operation, close down the money accounts and announce a guarantee of $250,000 per account so there wouldn't be further panic out there. If they had not done that, their estimation was that by 2pm that afternoon, $5.5 trillion would have been drawn out of the money market system of the U.S., would have collapsed the entire economy of the U.S., and within 24 hours the world economy would have collapsed. It would have been the end of our economic system and our political system as we know it...
http://seekingalpha.com/article/119619-how-the-world-almost-came-to-an-end-on-september-18-2008

And thus TARP was created WHICH has BEEN PAID back plus a $72 Billion!
Oh and by the way, the solution i.e. TARP? Which idiots like you and Obama criticized YET OBAMA has benefited from in this fashion.
If it weren't for TARP's payback of $693 billion on the $620.3 Billion outflow Obama's deficit would be even worse!
tarppaidback.png

Bailout Scorecard | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

YET in spite of these gigantic cataclysmic events Bush had:
YET in SPITE of:
a) 400,000 jobs lost due to Hurricanes Katrina/Rita ,
b) 2,800,000 jobs lost in alone due to 9/11,
c) 300,000 jobs lost due to dot.com busts... In spite of nearly $8 trillion in lost businesses, market values, destroyed property..
IN SPITE of that:
2002 $157.8 billion deficit.. also 9/11 occurred and tax revenues lowered for years later due to dot.com/9-11 losses against revenue.
2003 $377.6 billion deficit.. BRAND new cabinet Homeland Security, plus loans made to businesses.. again tax revenues down..affect of 9/11
2004 $412.7 billion deficit.. Revenues up by 5.5% spending increased and economy getting back.
2005 $318.3 billion deficit.. revenues up by 14.5% deficit decreasing at rate of 22%
2006 $248.2 billion deficit.. revenues up by 11.7% deficit decrease 22%
2007 $160.7 billion deficit.. revenues up by 6.7% deficit decrease 35%
2008 $458.6 billion deficit.. revenues down and deficit INCREASED TARP loan mostly...
http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=20

AFTER the tax cuts Federal Tax REVENUES Increased an average of 9.78% per year!!!
http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/Historical

BEA National Economic Accounts
Average annual growth over 8 years 2.9% IN Spite of all the events AND if the housing bubble caused FANNIE/FREDDIE/CRA hadn't occurred it would have
been: 4.4% compared to what now???
2001 2.3% increase
2002 2.4%
2003 6.8%
2004 6.4%
2005 5.4%
2006 4.6%
2007 3.2%
2008 -7.7%

So again... explain to me how BAD GWB/GOP were.

I hate some liberals too. So what? Wanna fight about it? :D

Hate to tell dumbass this but I have liberal and Dem friends who voted for Trump because they didn't trust or like Hillary.

Of course none of the lefty loons, especially the dumbass op, want to hear that.

Trump won and Hillary lost. The dumbasses need to move on.

Well, gee, good for you.

Here's your "I haven't learned a fucking thing from this" trophy:

trophy.gif
Yeah me and 64? Million who voted against the chump and you nitwits??

Well it's good news that all 64 million are so stupid as to have their heads up their asses with this strict "us vs. them" mentality that is fucking up the country and led to the dem's defeat in this election.

and here I thought it was only a few outlier loons like you.

Well, gee, good for you.

trophy.gif

Well it's good news that all 64 million are so stupid as to have their heads up their asses with this strict "us vs. them" mentality that is fucking up the country and led to the dem's defeat in this election.

Look stupid Your ah republicans fought tooth and nail against our duly elected president for 8 years and before that had it in for Bill Clinton too You are all devisive lowlife scum as is your congress that did nothing for the last 8 years besides play switch

Well, gee, good for you.

trophy.gif

Look stupid Your ah republicans fought tooth and nail against our duly elected president for 8 years and before that had it in for Bill Clinton too You are all devisive lowlife scum as is your congress that did nothing for the last 8 years besides play switch

Sure and douchebag wrote all kinds of EO's which Trump will rescind.

Since the Reps have Congress I doubt Trump will have much trouble getting shit done.

Well, gee, good for you.

trophy.gif

And Claudette you can join fueri

Thanks to leslie
In all fairness, I fucking hate you a lot more than you hate me.

Trust that.

So, live, die or grow a flower in your crack. I really don't give a shit. I just hope I get an opportunity to piss on your grave.

Thanks to leslie

So, what's it like to live a miserable, hate filled existence? Seems like it must suck.

Thanks to leslie

Yes, that was so totally in doubt before ...

Lefties dwell on hatred a lot these days but then again the democrat party has historically been the party of racism and hatred so it's nothing new.

Thanks to leslie

Chin up, old boy. This butt hurt too shall pass

Thanks to leslie
LOL...Trump won! Neener...neener...NEEEENER!!!

Oh, and dwell for a moment or two on the future of the Supreme Court!
Sleep tight and pleasant dreams to all mentally deranged liberals.

Well, gee, good for you.

trophy.gif

Sure and douchebag wrote all kinds of EO's which Trump will rescind.

Since the Reps have Congress I doubt Trump will have much trouble getting shit done.
He's going to need 60 more than a few times Where's he getting them from ?? Not only his own people including your leaders despised him but dems do to How many fillibusters did your repubs pull off on Obama ???Your FN game has to make gov't shitty and then blame dems for it We're on to you suckers

Thanks to leslie
In all fairness, I fucking hate you a lot more than you hate me.

Trust that.

So, live, die or grow a flower in your crack. I really don't give a shit. I just hope I get an opportunity to piss on your grave.
I doubt it theow,,,,,I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire You're all a bunch of AH's

Thanks to leslie

I honestly think the most effective way that the left can protest Trump it though self-immolation. A massive burn-in will really get the point across..

I'll bring the marshmallows....

Forum List

Back