I bet Trump curtsied to the King of Saudi Arabia

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Our President is a loon. The political cartoon from my friend Pat Bagley is great!

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Our President is a loon. The political cartoon from my friend Pat Bagley is great!

Well, Obama told every men and women who wore a military uniform that they were mispronouncing the name of those who served as medics. He told us that it was pronounced corpse.men (dead guys), not core.men.

Obama obviously spent too much time traversing the 57 states on the intercontinental railroad built by our ancestors when the U.S. Constitution was written over 20 centuries ago. Of course, he did make stops in certain cities that were in the Gulf of Mexico, including Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah Georgia and Charleston South Carolina.

Obama can't remember what year he did all this because he has no concept of time. In 2011, he signed a guest book in Westminster Abbey using the date of 2008. I am reasonably certain that he is the only one who ever signed that book that made such a blunder. Actually, not knowing what year it is is a strong sign of mental illness.

• Banned

Well, Obama told every men and women who wore a military uniform that they were mispronouncing the name of those who served as medics. He told us that it was pronounced corpse.men (dead guys), not core.men.

Obama obviously spent too much time traversing the 57 states on the intercontinental railroad built by our ancestors when the U.S. Constitution was written over 20 centuries ago. Of course, he did make stops in certain cities that were in the Gulf of Mexico, including Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah Georgia and Charleston South Carolina.

Obama can't remember what year he did all this because he has no concept of time. In 2011, he signed a guest book in Westminster Abbey using the date of 2008. I am reasonably certain that he is the only one who ever signed that book that made such a blunder. Actually, not knowing what year it is is a strong sign of mental illness.
So you want Trump to be like Obama. You idiot.

You lack the intellectual capacity to call me or anyone else an idiot. If you had a dozen fully functional brain cell you would know I was trying to show that people jump all over Trump for the smallest things but completely ignored all the incredibly stupid things Obama said and did.

Now you can have the last word. I'm too old to waste my time on those whose major contribution to a discussion is childish insults.

• Banned

You lack the intellectual capacity to call me or anyone else an idiot. If you had a dozen fully functional brain cell you would know I was trying to show that people jump all over Trump for the smallest things but completely ignored all the incredibly stupid things Obama said and did.

Now you can have the last word. I'm too old to waste my time on those whose major contribution to a discussion is childish insults.
Your fallacy of false equivalency is noted and dismissed. Obama has nothing to do with Trump's incompetence. Yes, you are old, and you are wasting others' valuable time.

I have the intellectual capacity - you're an idiot.

Notice that I didn't mention your penchant for revising history and ignoring pertinent facts uncomfortable to your arguments.

Notice that I didn't mention your penchant for revising history and ignoring pertinent facts uncomfortable to your arguments.

Everything I said was true. Everything I attributed to Obama he actually said. If you don't know this you need to find a different news source. Try the Drudge report.

And no, you do not have the intellectual capacity to call me an idiot. In fact, no one on this forum can make that claim. I have always stated that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and sometimes I feel like a 75 watt bulb in a 100 watt world. However I have an MBA and JD and passed the Bar on my first attempt. I believe that those who criticize Trump for making petty errors while ignoring Obama who made multiple major blunders are at least somewhat idiotic. Either that or merely disingenuous. I am neither.

Now I am done with you and this Trump bashing thread.

Last edited:

Everything I said was true. Everything I attributed to Obama he actually said. If you don't know this you need to find a different news source. Try the Drudge report.

And no, you do not have the intellectual capacity to call me an idiot. In fact, no one on this forum can make that claim. I have always stated that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and sometimes I feel like a 75 watt bulb in a 100 watt world. However I have an MBA and JD and passed the Bar on my first attempt. I believe that those who criticize someone Trump for making petty errors while ignoring Obama who made multiple major blunders are at least somewhat idiotic. Either that or merely disingenuous. I am neither.

You are revising history, and Obama is not pertinent to this thread. You are a dim bulb, and we can leave it at that.

Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king after mocking Barack Obama for bowing
Source: The Independent (UK)

Donald Trump has been accused of hypocrisy after appearing to "curtsey" while receiving a gold medal from the king of Saudi Arabia.

Back in 2012, Mr Trump criticised his predecessor Barack Obama for bowing to foreign leaders, including then-Saudi King Abdullah.

But he bowed his head while receiving the country's highest civilian honour on Saturday, the Collar of King Abdulaziz al-Saud.

Read more: Donald Trump appears to 'curtsey' to Saudi king

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

And no, you do not have the intellectual capacity to call me an idiot. In fact, no one on this forum can make that claim. I have always stated that I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier and sometimes I feel like a 75 watt bulb in a 100 watt world. However I have an MBA and JD and passed the Bar on my first attempt. I believe that those who criticize someone Trump for making petty errors while ignoring Obama who made multiple major blunders are at least somewhat idiotic. Either that or merely disingenuous. I am neither.

Claiming that, somehow, your CV means you should be automatically revered is indicative of exactly what your problem is. I am a Trump supporter --- it is your egotism and your self-inflated sense of superiority that offends me. If you like, I'll be happy to list my qualifications, and then we'll see who has the biggest .... uhhh .... resume.

When we get done with that, then we can see who can piss further up the wall. Will that help you?

Not to bother. Professor can only piss down and be pissed on.

Claiming that, somehow, your CV means you should be automatically revered is indicative of exactly what your problem is. I am a Trump supporter --- it is your egotism and your self-inflated sense of superiority that offends me. If you like, I'll be happy to list my qualifications, and then we'll see who has the biggest .... uhhh .... resume.

When we get done with that, then we can see who can piss further up the wall. Will that help you?

Forum List

Back