I bet this guy never sleeps around again

You can't set a Bic lighter to a high setting. So it probably wasn't a Bic lighter, probably the cheap knock off known as a crack lighter.

I wonder what the boyfriend did to his girlfriend....beat her up too? He sounds like a very violent guy and should be in jail. Finding your lover with another person is a reason to end the relationship not to beat someone unconscious and then light them on fire.

Last edited:
Fortunately there are no pics of the disgusting pieces of shit OBama voters involved in this case of insecure fags.

What motivates us to want to discuss such a bizarre sex crime?

What motivates anyone to WANT to discuss it?

Creepy

You can't set a Bic lighter to a high setting. So it probably wasn't a Bic lighter, probably the cheap knock off known as a crack lighter.

Wait, what?

Admittedly, I usually used a Zippo when I smoked cigarettes, but I used plenty of regular disposable lighters over the years. I don't remember Bic lighters being special and not having the usual slide to change the size of the flame. I certainly never heard anyone call a disposable lighter a crack lighter just because you could adjust the amount of fluid released.

Maybe I'm just missing a joke?

Wait, what?

Admittedly, I usually used a Zippo when I smoked cigarettes, but I used plenty of regular disposable lighters over the years. I don't remember Bic lighters being special and not having the usual slide to change the size of the flame. I certainly never heard anyone call a disposable lighter a crack lighter just because you could adjust the amount of fluid released.

This is a crack lighter....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnH2pgtt7_I]VOTED #1 BEST: Fart - Human Blue Flame Thrower DIY - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

Wait, what?

How old are you? Lol
If 45+ that could be why. :)

Wait, what?

How old are you? Lol

I'm 39. :(

I'm also fairly anti-social, maybe that's the problem. :redface:

I wonder what the boyfriend did to his girlfriend....beat her up too? He sounds like a very violent guy and should be in jail. Finding your lover with another person is a reason to end the relationship not to beat someone unconscious and then light them on fire.
I wouldn't be surprised if he never laid a hand on her because beating her would have added to his list of charges.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me something should have been done to her because she was just as guilty if not more.

I wouldn't be surprised if he never laid a hand on her because beating her would have added to his list of charges.

Holly

P.S. To me something should have been done to her because she was just as guilty if not more.

I agree she is just as guilty, but what do you think 'should have done to her'? The cockled man should have done nothing to either of them except walk away and dump the girl. That's the way civilized folks behave.

Holly

I agree she is just as guilty, but what do you think 'should have done to her'? The cockled man should have done nothing to either of them except walk away and dump the girl. That's the way civilized folks behave.
To me, the guy should have destroyed her most prized possession..........then again, that may have been what he was trying to do anyways.

Holly

Wait, what?

How old are you? Lol

It isn't that hard to work around the safety features that keep those flames small.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1ennax4qQ]How to make your Bic Flame Bigger - YouTube[/ame]

He shouldn't have flicked his bic.

th

Wait, what?

How old are you? Lol

It isn't that hard to work around the safety features that keep those flames small.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1ennax4qQ]How to make your Bic Flame Bigger - YouTube[/ame]

That's not a Bic.
Like I said, a Bic knock off crack lighter.

Are you really going to argue lighters with someone who smokes pot?

Forum List

Back