Family Dollar Customer Shoots Robber

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
MPD: Family Dollar Customer Shoots Robber - WPMI LOCAL 15 News - Top Stories

Police say the suspect got into the store while employees were unloading a truck. The suspect grabbed one of the employees, forced him to the front of the store and demanded money from the register. While holding the employee at gunpoint, police say a customer fired his weapon and hit the suspect suspect multiple times. A second male subject was seen running from the store. The injured suspect was taken to the hospital. Upon release, he will be charged with robbery first degree.

It is long past time that people started fighting back. This is such good news.

Nope, can't be true. Everyone knows when an armed citizen tries to take down a bad guy with a gun in public it turns into a wild west shoot out where innocents get slaughtered left and right.

A happy ending. No one was hurt except for the suspect. Hopefully they can get the second suspect soon.

This is why those of us who have CCW permits need to carry our firearms whenever possible. When events like this unfold, law enforcement may not always be there, so private citizens can and should help whenever appropriate.

Nope, can't be true. Everyone knows when an armed citizen tries to take down a bad guy with a gun in public it turns into a wild west shoot out where innocents get slaughtered left and right.
I was inside a Big Lots store in Tulsa around 8 years ago when two armed men attempted to rob the place at gunpoint. Before they could get any money, a customer shot both suspects. Although both were wounded, I recall one still got away, but was subsequently arrested. No one was hurt except for the two suspects, so all ended well given that both wound up in police custody.

The element of surprise here is why this turned out the way it did. Make sure the bad guys don't see you pulling out your gun.

When I go into a dollar store, I like to walk up to an employee and start pointing at everything asking "how much is this? how much is that? how much is this? how about that over there?" They always get a chuckle.

Forum List

Back