I believe in Bush

H

halibot22

I can't say I'm a hardcore conservative. I do support Bush, because of the way he governs, the way he acted after 9-11. I think Bush is probably the most visionary president we had since president Polk. I have a pro Bush political blog: my blog

j13.jpg

That's the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?:rolleyes:
Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion...

Originally posted by halibot22
I can't say I'm a hardcore conservative. I do support Bush, because of the way he governs, the way he acted after 9-11. I think Bush is probably the most visionary president we had since president Polk. I have a pro Bush political blog: my blog

Bush is a good man, he's been an even better President!

Welcome!

That's what I like about Bush as well,he has ideas and knows what he wants. He also knows how to get what he wants and backs down to no one. I believe he is honest too,I think we as Americans need more of a down to earth guy that we can trust.

Not to be a downer. but exactly how visionary was Polk?

And you believe in the tooth-fairy too...Right?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. People are comparing Bush to Reagan, and I think he is like Reagan in terms of being strong and blunt... but he's ideological and visionary... like Churchill.

George W. Bush is our Winston Churchill. History will prove that.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Not to be a downer. but exactly how visionary was Polk?

The greatest thing about his Presidency was to make California a state of the Union.

The worst thing about his Presidency was to make California a state of the Union.

:D

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
I've said it before and I'll say it again. People are comparing Bush to Reagan, and I think he is like Reagan in terms of being strong and blunt... but he's ideological and visionary... like Churchill.

I also like the comparison to Reagan. The federal deficit under Reagan was bigger than the federal deficits accrued by Presidents George Washington to Jimmy Carter COMBINED. Reagan like Bush cut taxes and increased military spending. The result is, not surprisingly, is the same. In fact, you may recall that when Treasury Secretary O'Neil raised concerns about the deficit, VP Chency replied that Reagan proved that "deficits don't matter." The spending spree by this Congress that has led to a record growth of federal spending of 26% combined with a free spending president who has yet to veto a single spending bill makes a mockery of the term fiscal conservative.

About the only good thing I can think of to write about Bush's omestic policy is that it is not a bad as his foreign policy.

Since reaching a high of 6.3 percent in June 2003, the unemployment rate has dipped to 5.6 percent, lower than the average unemployment rate of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.

The Bush administration compared with the first three years of the Clinton administration, the inflation rate is lower (1.9 percent versus 2.6 percent), the unemployment rate is lower (5.5 percent versus 6.2 percent), annual productivity growth is higher (4.1 percent versus .5 percent), and the increase in nonfarm real compensation per hour is higher (+0.8 percent versus -0.3 percent).

Clinton ignored the terrorist threat for eight years and refused Sudan's offer of bin Laden back in 1996 - the same year that bin Laden declared war on the United States.

Bush has had to clean up Clinton's mess and actually confront real problems rather than try to talk them to death. Kerry will be a Clinton-lite - the corrupt and ineffective United Nations is his answer to every world problem.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03

I'm sure Winston is spinning in his grave. Were he alive, he would've bitten his cigar in two.

Originally posted by 4USA
Clinton ignored the terrorist threat for eight years and refused Sudan's offer of bin Laden back in 1996 - the same year that bin Laden declared war on the United States.

Bush has had to clean up Clinton's mess and actually confront real problems rather than try to talk them to death. Kerry will be a Clinton-lite - the corrupt and ineffective United Nations is his answer to every world problem.

Sadly its not only Clintons mess we are cleaning up. We still need to clean up Carters mess in Iran.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
I'm sure Winston is spinning in his grave. Were he alive, he would've bitten his cigar in two.

You are probably right. Im sure he is spinning in his grave asking how people in the US and Europe can be so stupid to ignore dealing with the problems and prefer to appease evil as chamberlain tried.

Forum List

Back