The Fanatical Enemy we are Facing

4USA

We are facing a fanatical enemy whose entire reason for being is to destroy our way of life. Islamic texts contain messages of peace and of war, but these demented fanatics kill innocent women and children in violation of the most minimal norm of civilized behavior and Islam's own teaching that says "do not cheat or commit treachery, nor should you mutilate or kill children, women, or old men."

Twice - in 1996 and 1998 - bin laden declared war against the United States and backed it up with deeds such as the bombing of the USS Cole that went unanswered. We ignored the peril and paid a tragic price.

I witnessed the horror of 9/11 first hand - I was less than two blocks away from Ground Zero that fateful day and I felt the impact of the crashes and saw poor souls jump to their death rather than be consumed by the fire.

I felt proud, however, as the country rallied together to help each other recover and fight the scourge that threatened us. And then, to my disgust, not too many months passed before some people lapsed into their old ways of blaming America for what happened. And they attacked our President as a liar who (in the words of Al Gore) "betrayed" our country for doing nothing more than taking decisive action against Saddam Hussein -- the malignant dictator with proven ties to al Qaeda had violated the will of the international community for 12 long years, based on the same intelligence cocnerning WMD that the Clinton-Gore Administration and many Democrats including Senator Kerry relied upon in calilng Saddam Hussein a grave threat to world peace.

A memo found in the Iraqi intelligence office dated July 1, 2001 places Mohammed Atta, the 9/11 ringleader, in Baghdad going through a work program with Abu Nidal who was residing in Baghdad. Iraqi intelligence officers shuttled back and forth between Baghdad and Afghanistan, meeting with Ayman Al Zawahiri, bin Laden's second in command. And the evidence of interactions goes on and on.

Ten days after 9/11, Saddam Hussein's son Uday wrote in his newspaper Babil "It is possible to turn to biological attack, where a small can, not bigger than the size of a hand, can be used to release viruses that affect everything."
The anthrax mailings followed shortly thereafter.

On the firs anniversary of 9/11, an article in another Iraqi state-controlled newspaper asked "(W)hat would happen if hundreds of planes attaked American cities?"

Whatever the ultimate conclusions about the WMD - and the jury is still out - President Bush had to act based on the best information presented to him at the time. He was determined not to ignore evidence of a peril that could have led to far more devastating attacks and the former weapons inspector David Kay has stated that he still agreed with President Bush's decision even after he found no weapons during his search.

What angers me the most is that fellow Americans - including the likes of Senator Kerry , senator Kennedy, Al Gore and virtualy all of Hollywood - dump on our President as a liar who made the whole thing up just to scare us while the same crowd turns around and blames Bush for not doing enogh in the 8 months he was in office before 9/11.

This liberal hypocrisy, and France's duplicity in covering up all they could for Saddam Hussein to enhance their own commercial interests and contain U.S. power by tying us up endlessly in the United Nations, motivated me to write and self-publish a book in which I tried to make the case for President Bush's decision to remove Saddam Hussein once and for all as part of the larger war against terror.

Whether people buy the book is less important to me than getting the ideas and facts that it contains aired more publicly to counter the legion of anti-Bush books that the publishing moguls are pushing on the country. If anyone is interested, here is the link but in any case I would welcome your views on what I have said here. If you agree, we need to get the facts out to clear up the distortions that have been circulating everywhere. If you disagree, you are certainly entitled to your opinion but please back it up with facts, not conspiratorial theories.

www.trafford.com/robots/04-0161.html

I would be very interested in your comments if you do decide to get the book. I cannot believe how many anti-Bush books are coming out almost every day.

Originally posted by 4USA
I would be very interested in your comments if you do decide to get the book. I cannot believe how many anti-Bush books are coming out almost every day.

Hey im an avid Bush supporter, but im considering writing an anti-bush book. I can make up 200 some add pages of bullshit and lies and people will buy it. I'll make millions. I'm seriously considering it. Just need some leftwing publisher to fund me.

I'll write a pro-Bush book and make sure I get it as highly publicized as possible as quickly as possible. Then the NY Times will come out and make outrageously false statements about me and the "lies" I tell in my book, drumming up more publicity. I use the proceeds to buy a couple of senators and retire.

The New York Times has a habit of ignoring anything that they disagree with. It's hard to find a more biased paper than the Times - "all the news that's fit to print" that meets their PC ideology!

Originally posted by 4USA
The New York Times has a habit of ignoring anything that they disagree with. It's hard to find a more biased paper than the Times - "all the news that's fit to print" that meets their PC ideology!

Unless it's already got a lot of publicity. Remember how hateful they were towards "The Passion," claiming it was overly violent and anti-semitic?

Forum List

Back