I believe Christie is going to run

Do you believe Chris Christie will get the nomination in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No *if not, then who?*

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Not sure/don't know

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Christie will run, kick the crap of out any far right reactionary candidates like Santorum et al (no one on the far right can win), and have a decent chance of winning the election.

While I think the Republicans DO need to run someone more moderate, Christie the Hutt isn't the guy.

He's prickly, he's a bully, he's made his name screwing over working folks and a lot of moderate Republicans will never forgive him for hugging Obama in 2012.

More moderate? Than who? Mittens? Than 'my friend' McCain? They lost.

They need to run a fiscal conservative, social moderate.

Only if the TP can get over him saying Obama was doing a good job. Even if the establishment GOP nominates him, many on the far right will stay at home or run a third party person.

But Christie is the best that the GOP has right not, even though my heart is with Teddy Cruz....Eh....

If the election was today after what we know now, Romney would easily win. I could not vote for Christie. He's an obamalover. He can't get away from that.

Christie will run, kick the crap of out any far right reactionary candidates like Santorum et al (no one on the far right can win), and have a decent chance of winning the election.

While I think the Republicans DO need to run someone more moderate, Christie the Hutt isn't the guy.

He's prickly, he's a bully, he's made his name screwing over working folks and a lot of moderate Republicans will never forgive him for hugging Obama in 2012.

Fiscal conservative, yes; fiscal TeaP, no. Social moderate, yes.

You have Hollywood running your government.

This is what's so sad baby.

It's time for a revolution. I'm rocking out to hey joe. You have lost your way.

What are the pros and cons of Christie?

I always wanted Hillary. But...not much now. At least, for the moment. I might change my mind. But what little I have paid attention to with Christie..I like him.

So.....why should I NOT like him, vs Clinton?

I like Christie personally. He reminds me of an uncle I had. Even looks like him. I just could not vote for an obamalover.

He will run,he won't get nomination though. I would assume the republicans and their voters would have learned after 2 neo con tards that they will lose. I expect Rand Paul to get the nomination and to win the presidency. god help this country if that's the case. I though 2008 and 2012 were bad choices...2016 is going to be plain out crazy...Hillary on one side and Rand Paul on the other 2 extremes that I absolutely hate.

You have Hollywood running your government.

This is what's so sad baby.

It's time for a revolution. I'm rocking out to hey joe. You have lost your way.

Nope, and you are not on it. There will be no revolution, Christie will be nominated and probably win, and we will move into the future.

"Triple C from the NJZ" (crispy creme christie from New Jersery) is a lock to run.

Whether he wins or not is still undetermined. Conservatives do not trust him, especially after he french kissed Obama's sphincter in the wake of Sandy.....

christe+and+obama+kissing.png

Brokeback President

The problem with Christie is the same problem with all the other Repubs.

People love Rs until they start looking closely at them. When voters learn that their fave guy is actually just another slimebag in the employ of big business instead of them, they start looking elsewhere.

Most Americans just can't afford to be Republicans.

I don't think he has a good shot at winning.

The Republicans would be far better served running someone like Mike Huckabee, who comes off as likable and friendly to working folks.

Christie's problem is that he brash, abrasive and comes off as a bit of a bully. These kinds of flaws are magnified in an election campaign where everyone you even looked at funny is given 15 minutes of fame.

The Republicans would be better running someone who has declared that we should amend the Constitution to make it be more in line with God's law?

Sure. Yeah. You'd be okay with that guy? Somehow I don't believe that.

I don't think he has a good shot at winning.

The Republicans would be far better served running someone like Mike Huckabee, who comes off as likable and friendly to working folks.

Christie's problem is that he brash, abrasive and comes off as a bit of a bully. These kinds of flaws are magnified in an election campaign where everyone you even looked at funny is given 15 minutes of fame.

Interesting. I actually agree with this.

And I, personally, like Christie.

The only major flow in my eye is his 2nd Amendment stance. Too much of a NJ he is here :mad:

What are the pros and cons of Christie?

I always wanted Hillary. But...not much now. At least, for the moment. I might change my mind. But what little I have paid attention to with Christie..I like him.

So.....why should I NOT like him, vs Clinton?

Oh, if that's the option, it is Christie and only Christie.

there is no reason not to like him. and all the reasons to hate her. lying bitch.:mad:

Forum List

Back