Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I woke up in America today.

She has been MIA since 2008

Thank you America for rallying to her need

-Geaux

Trumps speech was music to my ears

All I have heard for the past 8 years is coddling of faggots, thugs and terrorist

-Geaux

The most popular part of the speech was about erasing ISIS from the face of the Earth.

But the most significant was about the infrastructure projects.

BHO admits one of his own shortcomings was no infrastructure projects. At the time they thought the recession could be ended quickly with pork barrel projects. And infrastructure would have taken 2 or more years to get off the ground and another few to get going. But now that it has been 8 years there was plenty of time for infrastructure projects.

So the morons (BHO, Pelosi, and Reid) simply guessed wrong.

Now Trump has 4 to 8 years to correct their mistake on infrastructure.

Hopefully Ryan and McConnell will get behind Trump on this. Trump's role is to have vision. His speech spelled out a lot of vision including infrastructure projects.

Last edited:
The most popular part of the speech was about erasing ISIS from the face of the Earth.

I agree in part

I enjoyed watching him throw sand in the eyes of Obama

and...

Putting America first putting the world on notice we will no longer be the doormat Obama laid out to be stomped on

The free ride is over

-Geaux

I agree in part

I enjoyed watching him throw sand in the eyes of Obama

and...

Putting America first putting the world on notice we will no longer be the doormat Obama laid out to be stomped on

The free ride is over

-Geaux
Well not just BHO but also W-Bush, Clinton, GHW-Bush and even Reagan. Trump dissed them all.

"A morally empty man gave a morally empty speech to cap off a morally empty campaign."

'A normal president doesn’t do this. He doesn’t assert authorship of speeches and fake a picture of himself writing them. At what ought to be the apex of his popularity and grace, Trump is still groping for praise, even for a speech that was supposed to be about other people.'

A Morally Empty Man Gave a Morally Empty Speech. This Is Who He Is.

The market ended Friday at above 19,827, with unemployment at 4.7%. Let us see where those numbers are at even by next year, and especially by the end of 2019. If the orange clown were to match President Obama's record, the market would be at over 60,000, with unemployment at less than 2.5% in eight years. The sad fact is, I really don't think that the orange clown will even maintain what we have now for the next twelve months.

Most importantly let us see if 100,000,000 Americans have fallen out of the national labor participation force.

Forum List

Back