The greatest ethical scandal in medical history

David Bell. a British psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, found that a third of the children consulted at the Tavistock suffered from autistic disorders, and many were victims of family violence or had difficulty in accepting or expressing homosexuality, yet they were rushed into gender transition regardless.

imagine that!
~S~

The greatest ethical scandal in medical history... was the MAGA alt right to weaponize Covid against the Democrats.​

There are so many

You had veterans from Vietnam with Agent Orange syndrome denied medical care, and the same years later with soldiers from the Gulf War syndrome being denied medical care, then you had the VA scandal in Arizona under Obama that put veterans on secret death lists, for which Obama said "Sorry" and fired some distant bureaucrat that had nothing to do with it as a response, you had the Tuskeegee experiments, and then comes the Covid vaccine where people were mandated to get it or lose their jobs or quit their education, while some had severe reactions that people were not allowed to even talk about and with no compensation for being manipulated into getting. Even Europe limited the vaccine to young men, for example, because of the inflammation of the heart that was killing so many, yet the US did nothing.

And yet the government never owns up to anything.

Go figure.

That's right everyone, MAGA done it.

When it comes to the ethical treatment of children, some people would prefer to discuss the bad Orange Man.

Trans-ing the kids is the biggest medical scandal ever. It’s also a terrible indictment of our society’s cognitive abilities.

This organization is being attacked for stating that it’s a bad idea to delay the development of the brain. Which is what puberty blockers do.

“Avoidance of medical interventions in young people undergoing normal puberty and development until they reach brain maturity.”

Declaration signatories

David Bell. a British psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, found that a third of the children consulted at the Tavistock suffered from autistic disorders, and many were victims of family violence or had difficulty in accepting or expressing homosexuality, yet they were rushed into gender transition regardless.

imagine that!
~S~
Ours or any Government is lousy at healthcare....especially psychological care.

This is prima fascia evidence that Government run Healthcare is a nightmare we do not want to experience.
It's also proof positive (as stated in the article) that the medical and psychological advice given over the internet on social media will destroy you permanently. (Ahem antivaxxers)

I don't know why people believe this crap...but for whatever reason their giving weight to such advice is harming them.

If I want advice on the best type of tomato fertilizer...ok....I'll give it a shot. Worse that can happen is I get nasty tasting tomatoes or it kills my tomato plants. How to change blades on my lawnmower? Fine...no problem. But my long term health in the hands of some bloke who has no skin in the game? Ummmmm....NO.

Same thing with Government run healthcare....no choices available, no second opinions available....no changing doctors. You are stuck with a doctor that works like a harried social worker...complete with the red eyed deranged and exhausted look. No thanks!

Listen to your stable genius, "It will be all over by April."
1711424733757.png

Forum List

Back