I am very pleased with metro Phoenix and this is my FINAL HOME

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It was 100 or so today and I did not even care.

The people in metro Phoenix are something out of the 1950s !!!. They are professional, polite, honorable. good looking and mostly WHITE !!!!

I love it here despite the fact I am suffering many problems now and I am unemployed

Wont be moving again.

I was so sick of the extreme LEFTIST culture in Portland and then the THUG culture in VEGAS. This place is amazing

The people in metro Phoenix are something out of the 1950s !!!. They are professional, polite, honorable. good looking and mostly WHITE !!!!

I love it here despite the fact I am suffering many problems now and I am unemployed

Wont be moving again.

I was so sick of the extreme LEFTIST culture in Portland and then the THUG culture in VEGAS. This place is amazing
Glad you're happy. Odd to hear about the majority white population..I've heard there might be some brown-skinned people turning up?

I am sure HEREWOGO is super happy I am not kvetching about PHO

Oh keep in mind that Tucson is a giant dump

Phoenix is a PRETTY BOY type of city

Vegas is a thug culture

PORTLAND- far leftist

Wont be moving again.

Sure you will. When a 1 BR hits $3500/month

American Indians are a big part of Phoenix culture. Did you miss them? Last I looked Phoenix was filled with homeless degenerates and undocumented criminals.

...past tense...and you were like the worse Boss in the world--which given your racist attitude..is not a surprise.

No matter..all people are self-fulfilling prophesies, in the end.
I was just playing ..geez
I did an ok job on Oregon
In Vegas - I sucked

Forum List

Back