Zone1 Abortion Position Confirmed by Poster.

What is Your Absolute Position on Abortion? Multiple Choices Allowed.

• The US Government Should Decide, and ALL States Must Follow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
Time to come clean and announce your Absolute Position on Abortion.
Multiple votes are Allowed, because some of the Choices Cross Over.

I chose:

1). Health Reasons. My reason is that IF a woman is going to Die if the pregnancy continues, then IMO, saving the Woman is necessary. Life is full of decisions, this is just my position on impending death of the woman if the pregnancy continues.

2). I also chose Time Restrictions based on choice. Whatever that choice is. Most pregnancies are discovered within the time frame of 6-7 weeks to 9-10 weeks. If a woman doesn't KNOW she is pregnant by 11-13 weeks, I would just wonder why don't you know? That said, it's time to make a decision, choose your position, and live with it. I'll support the Time Restriction of 11-15 weeks.
Understanding that I'm supporting no late term abortions 'by choice' after 15 weeks.

3). I choose States Choose over Government choose, strictly due to Time Restrictions. One State might approve 13 weeks while another approves 16 weeks. I would recognize that I chose States Choice, and IF a State decided, 'No Abortions Allowed Under Any Circumstance' then I can support that States Choice, as LONG as the woman is allowed to travel Out of State if she chooses.

It is critical in my opinion that he GOP needs to be consistent and clear on an abortion time restriction. The only reason the Democrats have a chance in 2024 is because of their dishonest and effective "Reproductive Rights" messaging. Any woman having unprotected sex should know by 12 weeks if she is pregnant. I say 12 weeks.

Immediately and on demand.

Start working on America's need to address the issue of an abortion being needed by any woman.

And make it a win for everybody.

Time to come clean and announce your Absolute Position on Abortion.
Multiple votes are Allowed, because some of the Choices Cross Over.

Only “Health Reasons, but I will describe those Circumstance”. Only when allowing the pregnancy to continue poses a severe threat to the mothers' health or life.

Recognizing that abortion is nothing less than the tragic killing of an innocent human being, I can only go along with it being allowed under circumstances comparable to others in which it is widely recognized as justifiable to kill a human being. Pretty much, circumstances that fall under the principle of self-defense, that one is justified in killing another in order to protect one's self from a serious threat of death or great physical harm.

I'll allow greater latitude if the circumstances are such that the baby is unlikely to survive anyway; no point in sacrificing one person in order to save someone else that cannot be saved.

Simple question Donald H, where did you go? Are you advocating for abortion at 9 months, yes or no? :dunno:
A qualified 'yes'.

But there would be very few qualifications considering that your country lacks any basic ground rules on the need for abortions.

Best if I just start by saying what I said, which would include 'all' abortions on demand! If any of you ghouls want to pursue my answer further, you'll first need to show that you are normal and rational human beings.

Otherwise, just be happy with the quick and dirty/bloody answer.

Americans have no credentials to question other peoples on murder.
Grow up, act responsibly, and discuss the issue sanely or don't bother me.

Says a subject/slave of Canaduh.

laugh-smile.gif

A qualified 'yes'.

But there would be very few qualifications considering that your country lacks any basic ground rules on the need for abortions.

Best if I just start by saying what I said, which would include 'all' abortions on demand! If any of you ghouls want to pursue my answer further, you'll first need to show that you are normal and rational human beings.

Otherwise, just be happy with the quick and dirty/bloody answer.
Thank you for answering the question. So follow up question: Do you see any difference between a 9 month abortion and killing a newborn baby in her car seat?

Forum List

Back