Another democrat tells the truth, they want to ban all semi automatic weapons....

Military style semi automatics are not available without special licenses
Automatics are not available without special licences. Are you drunk? Your gunsplainin' has gone off track. You sure you know about guns?

Military style semi-automatics. Strung together bullshit used to frighten idiots who have no clue about firearms.
Another term for assault style rifles. But those with no clue about firearms would have no clue about that.
Military-style semi-automatic - Wikipedia
I've owned firearms since the age of 5 and served in the Army were real military weapons are used. At my local gun shop and every one across the nation there are no weapons for sale like the ones I fired in the Army. By the way Wikipedia can be edited by any fucktard with an internet connection.

Automatics are not available without special licences. Are you drunk? Your gunsplainin' has gone off track. You sure you know about guns?
Automatics do
Automatics require a Federal Firearms Licences

Forum List

Back