I am still amazed, a woman would cheat on a guy who is taking care of her and

Sadly they are out there, women who do whatever they want to do no matter who they hurt when doing it that is. I have a cousin who used to be married to a woman like that.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. My cousin was good to her and he just happens to be a handsome guy too, but still, that word that I can not say made it as clear as crystal glass that not even all of that was enough for her.

I recall one woman saying........."it's my pussy and I can do what I want with it"

LOL

As long as men are willing to jump thru hoops to get her pussy, she is right.

It depends on what kind of woman you chase.

fuck a guy who is not giving her anything but the DICK???????

SMH
Maybe she found out about your weird... Uhm fetishes.

Besides it isn't cheating if you're not engaged/married. She's allowed to date other weirdos besides just you.

Always justification for what women do. Lick my ass
When you dream, you really reach for the stars. :lol:

Then again I rather lick and sniff your ass. They don't call me "Mr. Kiss and Sniff for nothing
That's not what they call you. :rofl:
They call him Mr. Couch and Doormat.

Maybe she found out about your weird... Uhm fetishes.

Besides it isn't cheating if you're not engaged/married. She's allowed to date other weirdos besides just you.

Then again I rather lick and sniff your ass. They don't call me "Mr. Kiss and Sniff for nothing

That's what I want you to call me after we have dinner in philly

Seeing your interactions with people here, I understand why you don't get laid very often.

Seeing your interactions with people here, I understand why you don't get laid very often.

Getting laid is not hard to do Mongo. The goal is to get laid with someone who is dating material

any guy can have sex with a monster, what does that accomplished?

Getting laid is not hard to do Mongo. The goal is to get laid with someone who is dating material

Ok, then let me rephrase.

Seeing your interactions with people here, I understand why you don't get laid by any quality women.

Ok, then let me rephrase.

Seeing your interactions with people here, I understand why you don't get laid by any quality women.

Now that I can somewhat agree with but I do expect that to change soon

Two main reasons why a wife or a girlfriend cheat. Sexually and financially.
One or the other or both.

More justification

More explanations.

It is more common for men than women to cheat for conquests. Women cheat for other reasons. And cheating is often a symptom of problems, not the problem itself.
I'd say its about even. Women are just better at it than men.

Now I am really scared to get married

More justification

More explanations.

It is more common for men than women to cheat for conquests. Women cheat for other reasons. And cheating is often a symptom of problems, not the problem itself.

You know and I know that is BULLSHIT

No, I don't know any such thing. I didn't say it was every case, but it fits more than it doesn't.

The difference between us is that I LIKE to talk to women, whether I am horny or not. I talk to them and listen to them.

More justification

More explanations.

No, I don't know any such thing. I didn't say it was every case, but it fits more than it doesn't.

The difference between us is that I LIKE to talk to women, whether I am horny or not. I talk to them and listen to them.

So it sounds like you are saying women have a PASS to fuck other men

More justification

More explanations.

So it sounds like you are saying women have a PASS to fuck other men

I said nothing that even resembles that.

More justification

More explanations.

Lifes too short to be scared. Find a queen and settle down.

More justification

More explanations.

I am just scared of what I may do if I get cheated. I will be SNAP MODE

More justification

More explanations.

I am just scared of what I may do if I get cheated. I will be SNAP MODE

Considering your comments that you have no interest in even talking to a woman unless you are horny, I'd say marriage may not be your best bet.

More justification

More explanations.

IMOE... Most of the married women I went to bed with are sexually and few are financially. When they gave me the drama how they come about. That is what I gathered sex and money.
And it's not bullshit.

Forum List

Back