I am still amazed, a woman would cheat on a guy who is taking care of her and

fuck a guy who is not giving her anything but the DICK???????

SMH
It might be really good dick. Even some women want some "new" and some "strange" once in a while.

Well what is the point in being the MAIN GUY?

More of the great sex, plus all the other advantages of having her there. Company, laughs, someone do to things with, someone to spoil and be spoiled by, and more sex.

SMH
It might be really good dick. Even some women want some "new" and some "strange" once in a while.

More of the great sex, plus all the other advantages of having her there. Company, laughs, someone do to things with, someone to spoil and be spoiled by, and more sex.

You keep mentioning sex like I am some kind of animal

SMH

Humans have sex too.

SMH

Humans have sex too.

Yeah but I don't need it everyday like a racoon

Humans have sex too.

Yeah but I don't need it everyday like a racoon
Sounds like you are rationalizing and dont know much about racoons. Humans have sex way more than racoons and a lot of other animals.

SMH

There is no point until you get married.

But married men get cheated on too. So what the fuck is the point of getting married?
Thats correct. Married men do get cheated on. I guess you have never been married? Basically you meet someone that shares pretty much the same values and visions you have in life. You decide that you want to continue life with that person by your side mostly for selfish reasons. Then you make that decision formal by getting married.

SMH

But married men get cheated on too. So what the fuck is the point of getting married?
Thats correct. Married men do get cheated on. I guess you have never been married? Basically you meet someone that shares pretty much the same values and visions you have in life. You decide that you want to continue life with that person by your side mostly for selfish reasons. Then you make that decision formal by getting married.

what do you mean selfish reasons?

SMH

You are the one who created a thread saying you only want to talk to women when you are horny. It seems that sex is the only reason you are interested in women.

What do you mean by what do I mean? You understand the concept of selfishness right?

What do you mean by what do I mean? You understand the concept of selfishness right?

what are some of those selfish reasons

Ego soother, sexually fit, looks, money making ability, intellectual fit, crutch, etc etc.

Consider the multitude of reasons you would want a woman, and then consider not sharing her anymore.

Sadly they are out there, women who do whatever they want to do no matter who they hurt when doing it that is. I have a cousin who used to be married to a woman like that.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. My cousin was good to her and he just happens to be a handsome guy too, but still, that word that I can not say made it as clear as crystal glass that not even all of that was enough for her.

Sadly they are out there, women who do whatever they want to do no matter who they hurt when doing it that is. I have a cousin who used to be married to a woman like that.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. My cousin was good to her and he just happens to be a handsome guy too, but still, that word that I can not say made it as clear as crystal glass that not even all of that was enough for her.

I recall one woman saying........."it's my pussy and I can do what I want with it"

LOL

SMH
Maybe she found out about your weird... Uhm fetishes.

Besides it isn't cheating if you're not engaged/married. She's allowed to date other weirdos besides just you.

Always justification for what women do. Lick my ass
When you dream, you really reach for the stars. :lol:

Then again I rather lick and sniff your ass. They don't call me "Mr. Kiss and Sniff for nothing
That's not what they call you. :rofl:

SMH
Maybe she found out about your weird... Uhm fetishes.

Besides it isn't cheating if you're not engaged/married. She's allowed to date other weirdos besides just you.

Always justification for what women do. Lick my ass
When you dream, you really reach for the stars. :lol:

Then again I rather lick and sniff your ass. They don't call me "Mr. Kiss and Sniff for nothing
That's not what they call you. :rofl:

Yes it is, going on 10 years

Forum List

Back