I am still amazed, a woman would cheat on a guy who is taking care of her and

Two main reasons why a wife or a girlfriend cheat. Sexually and financially.
One or the other or both.

More justification

More explanations.

It is more common for men than women to cheat for conquests. Women cheat for other reasons. And cheating is often a symptom of problems, not the problem itself.

You know and I know that is BULLSHIT

No, I don't know any such thing. I didn't say it was every case, but it fits more than it doesn't.

The difference between us is that I LIKE to talk to women, whether I am horny or not. I talk to them and listen to them.

So it sounds like you are saying women have a PASS to fuck other men
When you see a women walking that you are attracted with. what it's your mind? I want to see that women naked and f....... her. Am I right or wrong?
What made you think that women are not thinking the same when they see a good looking men (like me with a Ferrari)?

More justification

More explanations.

It is more common for men than women to cheat for conquests. Women cheat for other reasons. And cheating is often a symptom of problems, not the problem itself.
I'd say its about even. Women are just better at it than men.

Now I am really scared to get married
Lifes too short to be scared. Find a queen and settle down.
Exactly...Enjoy life.... You might get 10 extra years

More justification

More explanations.

No, I don't know any such thing. I didn't say it was every case, but it fits more than it doesn't.

The difference between us is that I LIKE to talk to women, whether I am horny or not. I talk to them and listen to them.
Married women cheat far more than you think. Remember women can get away easily with excuses than men.

More justification

More explanations.

IMOE... Most of the married women I went to bed with are sexually and few are financially. When they gave me the drama how they come about. That is what I gathered sex and money.
And it's not bullshit.

Marriage is overrated

More justification

More explanations.

IMOE... Most of the married women I went to bed with are sexually and few are financially. When they gave me the drama how they come about. That is what I gathered sex and money.
And it's not bullshit.

Marriage is overrated
How do you know?

Forum List

Back