I really hate that my family has to Facebook Tag me every time the family goes out to dinner

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I mean damm my friends don't need to know who I am with when I am at a new restaurant. Plus it confirms I have no life since every my FB friends see me out somewhere I am with my family. And you know it's no way to tell my cousin not to tag me when we go out as a family. I know I don't have much of a life but I don't need it to be broadcast to all my FB friends.

Plus we have to have a fucking photo session in the restaurant after we eat which is something we never did before the Facebook era

So damm annoying

God, how effin horrible...I'm being seen with MY FAMILY!!

Someone shoot Me!

Here is a thought.......close the account.

I just wish it was something called FriendsBook and FamilyBook

I like my Family life and Friends Life to be separate

I mean damm my friends don't need to know who I am with when I am at a new restaurant. Plus it confirms I have no life since every my FB friends see me out somewhere I am with my family. And you know it's no way to tell my cousin not to tag me when we go out as a family. I know I don't have much of a life but I don't need it to be broadcast to all my FB friends.

Plus we have to have a fucking photo session in the restaurant after we eat which is something we never did before the Facebook era

So damm annoying
Delete your Facebook account. Problem solved. I did it years ago and haven't had any regrets.

Someone shoot Me!
But he's a teenager and needs to show his online friends how independent he is.

I wish I was a teenager
Dude, does a preteen get embarrassed or in any way annoyed because they were seen in public with their family? No.

Does someone in their 20's or older get upset about something like that? Of course not.

Only a teenager would.

Someone shoot Me!
But he's a teenager and needs to show his online friends how independent he is.

I wish I was a teenager
Dude, does a preteen get embarrassed or in any way annoyed because they were seen in public with their family? No.

Does someone in their 20's or older get upset about something like that? Of course not.

Only a teenager would.

Good night

You do have a problem dude.

I sure do. One thing that I have been doing that is kind of stupid is deleting phone numbers and the person hasnt been replaced yet

What I was supposed to do is move them further down the list not off the list

SMH

Forum List

Back