I am so sick of white guys committing mass murder. Another one in Kentucky.

You’re delusional, like most other Trump supporters. What you think you know is an illusion, created by your need to always feel superior to others, mated to the creeping realization that you really aren’t. Now I realize that no amount of fact checking will shake your belief in a lie. It stupefied me when Trump was elected, how so many people couldn’t see through this disaster with orange hair waiting to happen. I just couldn’t believe that some people could ignore the reality of America and swallow the dark vision of such a mean and devious manipulator. But now the more I look and listen, the stronger the realization that this studied, stubborn stupidity is a sham. That those who have ushered in this madman know all too well what he is bent on doing, and fully endorse this new repression of minorities, their communities, their cultures and ambitions. Those of us who resist this retrenchment will remember those of you who have calculatedly supported the despots.

You obviously don't know me very well.
I don't waste my time thinking about being superior to anyone ... There would be no purpose in that.
Never try to be better than someone else ... Always try to be better than yourself (something I fail at regularly).

You're delusions are what you perceive to be reality ... And it is rotting your brain as well as clouding your vision ... :thup:

You’re delusional, like most other Trump supporters. What you think you know is an illusion, created by your need to always feel superior to others, mated to the creeping realization that you really aren’t. Now I realize that no amount of fact checking will shake your belief in a lie. It stupefied me when Trump was elected, how so many people couldn’t see through this disaster with orange hair waiting to happen. I just couldn’t believe that some people could ignore the reality of America and swallow the dark vision of such a mean and devious manipulator. But now the more I look and listen, the stronger the realization that this studied, stubborn stupidity is a sham. That those who have ushered in this madman know all too well what he is bent on doing, and fully endorse this new repression of minorities, their communities, their cultures and ambitions. Those of us who resist this retrenchment will remember those of you who have calculatedly supported the despots.

You obviously don't know me very well.
I don't waste my time thinking about being superior to anyone ... There would be no purpose in that.
Never try to be better than someone else ... Always try to be better than yourself (something I fail at regularly).

You're delusions are what you perceive to be reality ... And it is rotting your brain as well as clouding your vision ... :thup:

Now that is really a mouthful of nothing. This conversation is at it’s end, thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Nickell Killed 4 People in Johnson County, Kentucky, Police Say

joseph-nickell.jpg

Kentucky? You know that's not a Democrat.

What causes it? Why are white guys so trigger happy? Seems like they want to run out and shoot everyone they can. How do we put a stop to it? Is there a way?

Do white males account for a majority of mass shootings?

White men have committed more mass shootings than any other group

Probably because they are a large demographic who's youth has been affected in a certain way.... just like black youth, latin youth have been affected in different ways by society and kill people at high rates for other reasons. Really it has nothing to do with race itself or genetics or any of that crap. Are you white? do you have the urge to go out and shoot someone?

Apparently both Nikolas Cruz and Joseph Nickell were Trump supporters.

I don't know if this reflected on their crimes though. Anyone have racial/ethnic figures for either crime?

Thousand Oaks shooting suspect: What we know

4647514_110818-suspect-military-photo1.jpg

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. --
Ian David Long, 28, has been identified as the suspected gunman in the mass shooting at a Thousand Oaks nightclub.

The shooting happened late Wednesday inside Borderline Bar & Grill. At least a dozen people were killed, including a sheriff's sergeant, Ron Helus.

Thousand Oaks shooting suspect: What we know

It seems like every time you turn around.

DycdeH6WwAAIIoi.jpg
Rather than percentages, post the raw numbers.
You know,
Like 3 domestic acts of violence committed by a RWE.

Forum List

Back