Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

There are hundreds of religions claiming to be christian= hundreds of different truths being taught--FACT-God has 1 truth, Jesus promised the holy spirit would guide his real followers into all truth=1 truth. FACT-Jesus is with 1 single religion that has Gods 1 truth.1Cor 1:10) Fact= 99% of all religions claiming to belong to Jesus-are not his but are these-2Cor 11:12-15-2Thess 2:3)-- So then how does one find it?
None of that is "fact". It's religion.

It's getting worse guys. Christ is returning soon just as He said He would as it's obvious more than ever that we're in end times.

It's getting worse guys. Christ is returning soon just as He said He would as it's obvious more than ever that we're in end times.

Has he made reservations?

"Hey Google - when was Leviticus written?"

Many hypotheses presented by scholars as to its origins agree that it developed over a long period of time, reaching its present form during the Persian Period, from 538 to 332 BC, although this is disputed.

So, not part of the New Testament, which supplanted the Old Testament.

And, just in case, because I know who I am addressing:

sup·plant
/səˈplant/
verb
past tense: supplanted; past participle: supplanted

supersede and replace.
"another discovery could supplant the original finding"

"Hey Google - when was Leviticus written?"

Many hypotheses presented by scholars as to its origins agree that it developed over a long period of time, reaching its present form during the Persian Period, from 538 to 332 BC, although this is disputed.

So, not part of the New Testament, which supplanted the Old Testament.

And, just in case, because I know who I am addressing:

sup·plant
/səˈplant/
verb
past tense: supplanted; past participle: supplanted

supersede and replace.
"another discovery could supplant the original finding"

So you don't agree with it because it was written so long ago then?

Dumping your church for them being understanding and accepting is such a republican thing to do. lol

Bad Jesus for accepting people I don't like! Bad Jesus! No treats!

View attachment 878323
Jesus is NOT "tolerant" of sin. Th Church encourages it's members to put away sin.

In God's true Church, if you are unwilling to put sin out of your life, the Church must put you out of the organization.

"Except you repent, you will likewise PERISH" -- Jesus

Are any of those preachers ministers/pastors on television "real"?

Forum List

Back