Zone1 I Am SO done With My Church!!!

they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

Last I checked with the Bible, homosexuality and sexual deviancy is a sin, not a pronoun. Rationalizing acceptance for sinful behavior is in direct conflict with the teachings of the Bible.

Curious that as we allow for more and more tolerance for deviance, sin and diversity where anything goes now, this world is falling apart and turning to absolute crap.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
John%208-7%20He%20Who%20Is%20Without%20Sin%20Among%20You%20Throw%20The%20First%20Stone%20beige.jpg

Last I checked with the Bible, homosexuality and sexual deviancy is a sin, not a pronoun. Rationalizing acceptance for sinful behavior is in direct conflict with the teachings of the Bible.

Curious that as we allow for more and more tolerance for deviance, sin and diversity where anything goes now, this world is falling apart and turning to absolute crap.
That's exactly what they said about Jesus and his ministry.

Of course....you are fixated on homosexuality. Inquiring minds want to know.

When did you give up pork and seafood for the Bible? If you cut yer hair, you ain't hip with God he doesn't like round heads.

Also, as "the Church" becomes more tolerant of sin, the church becomes less effective because they no longer stand out or apart in the world.

Btw, I'm just waiting to hear about the church impacting a lightning strike or worse in our local news now.

I was just watching the online Christmas Eve service since I couldn't make it tonight and I turned it off when they said that they could take the time to learn everybody's pronouns and that this was a safe place for them to be.

What the actual heck!? Sure I want everybody to feel safe, but sounds to me like they're pushing an agenda and not having people feel condemned for their sins.

There's love and then there's acceptance. I would much rather not go to any church than to be spoonfed this nonsense that has absolutely NO business being in God's house!! Vengeance will be His!! 😡
There are hundreds of religions claiming to be christian= hundreds of different truths being taught--FACT-God has 1 truth, Jesus promised the holy spirit would guide his real followers into all truth=1 truth. FACT-Jesus is with 1 single religion that has Gods 1 truth.1Cor 1:10) Fact= 99% of all religions claiming to belong to Jesus-are not his but are these-2Cor 11:12-15-2Thess 2:3)-- So then how does one find it?

I thought you wanted a Christmas miracle. And there you have it.

Dumping your church for them being understanding and accepting is such a republican thing to do. lol

Bad Jesus for accepting people I don't like! Bad Jesus! No treats!

1703468623813.png

Forum List

Back