I am not into the truther movement but I have a question

:lol:

Yeah, you are a birfer and a trufer and a stupider and generally just conceptually challenged.

and your a chickenshit afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and the government loves you for being scared.:clap2::clap2:

yeah thats all you can do is try and laugh about it while failing miserably in your pathetic attempts to disprove the evidence so all you CAN do is sling shit in defeat like the scared monkey troll you are.:lol: for instance,debunk this video here.you cant and wont even try cause as we BOTH know,you are a chickenshit coward afraid of the truth and in denial about government conspiracys and they love you guys since your afraid like they want you to be.congrats on making them happy that they can brainwash and program you.:clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a post I saw on another message board,it decribes you to a tee.

People always have problems with incoming information. People are so standardized and brainwashed. Anything that to the ordinary average consciousness is different to what they understand or think they know, they reject with a platitude and a spit. Oh! I've never heard of that. Where did you get that? I'm sticking with my version because that's weird. Much easier to roll with comfortable ideas than rock their beautiful world.

The thread starter of this thread is correct.He has NEVER been a truther.I have seen him many times in the pasy ignore evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.Mad Scientist used to be the same way.Myself,Eots,Mr Jones and others argued with him till we were blue in the face and we could never get through to him but eventually on his own,he came around a few years later.I see thats starting to happen with this thread starter as well.He now has serious doubts about the official version and like MS,is STARTING to become awake on government corruption such as 9/11 that something is not right.

Last edited:
Yawn.

No story, move along.

and your a chickenshit afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and the government loves you for being scared.:clap2::clap2:

yeah thats all you can do is try and laugh about it while failing miserably in your pathetic attempts to disprove the evidence so all you CAN do is sling shit in defeat like the scared monkey troll you are.:lol: for instance,debunk this video here.you cant and wont even try cause as we BOTH know,you are a chickenshit coward afraid of the truth and in denial about government conspiracys and they love you guys since your afraid like they want you to be.congrats on making them happy that they can brainwash and program you.:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

Just as I knew.Run Jake Run.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Nice dodge loyal Bush dupe.:lol:

Yawn.

No story, move along.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD_vwzjdTi4]9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube[/ame]

Truly no story. The debunking has been done elsewhere.

However, the historians will investigate the narratives behind the feral looniness of trufers and birfers and so forth.

That is the story. :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just as I knew.Run Jake Run.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Nice dodge loyal Bush dupe.:lol:

Yawn.

No story, move along.

9/11 - Missing Links ( full movie ) - YouTube

Yeah, you are a birfer and a trufer and a stupider and generally just conceptually challenged.

I was watching this video from the BBC talking about building 7 collapsing but when they were talking about it they showed it still standing even though they said it has collapsed. How can that be?

If This Does Not Get Thru To You; Nothing Will!!! - YouTube

You are a fucking idiot. Can you explain why building 7 fell the way it did like a controlled implosion? And why had it been reported falling when it was shown to still be standing in the BBC news release?

The most likely reason is that it was a video from earlier in the day, placed behind her on a green screen.

Watch the video it's live on location they don't do green screen back drops on a live on location news release.

The news resport might have been live, but that doesn't mean the content in the background was live. I didn't see a claim there that the reporter is on location.

Maybe the news reporter just misidentified a building that had already fallen. A very simple mistake.

Or, maybe the BBC received a report that authorities feared WTC7 would fall, and in the excitement, someone misread the report and thought WTC7 had fallen.

Another possibility is that the video is fake. The ending, with the explosions, is certainly fake. The lady reporter never mentions WTC7, so she might not have been talking about WTC7. All it would take is someone splicing an earlier segment of the same coverage to a later segment (notice, with the man's head turned, you can't see him actually asking about WTC7, making a good splicing point).

An ABSURDITY is that the BBC botched their role in a conspiracy. It would be completely unnecessary for conspirators to include the BBC. This would demonstrate such rank stupidity among the conspirators that there's no way they could have pulled it off, let alone kept the conspiracy secret, aside from little clues like this video.

You do realize there's a whole crew producing that news report. That's another dozen people to blow the whistle on the conspiracy. And, for what, like there's a possibility the media wouldn't notice WTC7 falling without advance notification?

The only conspiracies there is regarding 9/11 is the conspiracy of Arab hijackers to pull it off and the conspiracy of Israel and her supporters to let Israel off the hook for not sharing vital intelligence with the US prior to 9/11.

The media doesn't work that way, it want's to show a disaster for the ratings They aren't going to be talking about it falling and show a green screen of it still standing What you said would be uncharacteristic of the media it's not enough showmanship talking about a building that had just fallen and show it still standing

You are a fucking idiot. Can you explain why building 7 fell the way it did like a controlled implosion? And why had it been reported falling when it was shown to still be standing in the BBC news release?

Stop being a f-ing idiot. See my previous post. I gave several possible explanations.

Stop being a f-ing idiot. See my previous post. I gave several possible explanations.

And see mine idiot.

The media doesn't work that way, it want's to show a disaster for the ratings They aren't going to be talking about it falling and show a green screen of it still standing What you said would be uncharacteristic of the media it's not enough showmanship talking about a building that had just fallen and show it still standing

I gave several other possibilities, if you didn't like the green screen. Are you too illiterate to notice the possibilities I pointed out? But, you want to believe the most stupid theory.

They were showing a disaster for ratings. And, they might be using a green screen if for some reason they can't put their correspondent on the scene, where they might want her. It's not like they could have flown her in there.

I gave several other possibilities, if you didn't like the green screen. Are you too illiterate to notice the possibilities I pointed out? But, you want to believe the most stupid theory.

They were showing a disaster for ratings. And, they might be using a green screen if for some reason they can't put their correspondent on the scene, where they might want her. It's not like they could have flown her in there.

You gave me your opinion, but that's not how the media does it.
The media is not going to report a building collapsing and show it still standing. It's not possible that is not how the media works.

The media is not going to report a building collapsing and show it still standing. It's not possible that is not how the media works.

You have shit for brains. You're given half a dozen reasonable scenarios any of which could explain the building in the newscast, but you choose to believe an idiotic scenario... with the most stupid, hypocritical excuse imaginable.... "that's now how the media works" Really, fucktard? The media normally works by pointlessly taking part in huge conspiracies?

You have shit for brains. You're given half a dozen reasonable scenarios any of which could explain the building in the newscast, but you choose to believe an idiotic scenario... with the most stupid, hypocritical excuse imaginable.... "that's now how the media works" Really, fucktard? The media normally works by pointlessly taking part in huge conspiracies?

I don't give a fuck about your opinion, that is not how the media does it. It's idiotic to suggest that the media would use a green screen talking about a disaster and showing the building still standing. THAT IS IDIOTIC TO EVEN SUGGEST IT SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Sure, a plane ran into it.

I was watching this video from the BBC talking about building 7 collapsing but when they were talking about it they showed it still standing even though they said it has collapsed. How can that be?

If This Does Not Get Thru To You; Nothing Will!!! - YouTube

Forum List

Back