I am not Charlie - screw them

All this shit about not giving in the Muslims and defending free speech, but they folded to the Jews, sacking the cartoonist.
Fuck the silly bastards.

B7JJrkGIAAEThbU.jpg

Well, how many Rabbies went on a killing spree because of him rediculing Judaism?

I don't know if respect this publication or not. I've not read it myself. However, they certainly deserve some credit for continuing on with their publication in spite of the recent attack on their employees and for not letting the Muslims dictate to them using fear tactics.

Sinet libeled a Frenchman

But was going to be charged with racial hatred against Jews.
Perhaps you'd like to explain that, and explain how Charlie is all for free speech, but folds to a couple of Jews and a daft Frog.

Thanks in advance.

Why on earth would I want to defend a shitty rag like Charlie?? ("rag" here is an idiom for a cheap and nasty newspaper). I would say that Charlie considered the cartoon might cost them money...even if only to defend themselves in court...and took the cowards way out and sacked the asshole. win win win for everyone except a dickhead Sinet.

But I do stress: I consider what Charlie has been doing to be garbage; but they have every right under Law to do so. Why not just get an Imam or two to sue them rather than those maggots shoot up a newspaper? That I do understand and reject it!!

Greg
That is my feeing on the matter. I hate Hedbo, but I hate the slime who murdered them more. It didnt

Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

I don't complain when Muslims are insulted, either.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.

And I'll just bet you are one of the lefties that scream that a woman should be able to wear anything she wants(or nothing at all), in public, without fear of sexual assault?

That about right?

Mark
off topic, but why not? If a guy can walk the streets nude, why can't a woman? any person should be free to wander the streets without troubles. Of course, that is should be. Can is a different matter.:eusa_wall:

I do find it amazing that all these Christian Conservatives who normally would have no use for a magazine like Charlie Hebdo or Frenchmen in general are suddenly all saying "Je Suis Charlie".

I can't get worked up about these guys because they went out of their way to insult 1.2 billion people, and then wondered why a few of them thought they'd be a good target.

It would be like if a bunch of radical feminists attacked Hustler magazine, would we see Christian Conservatives say "Je Suis Beaver Hunt"?

Why would feminists attack Hustler magazine? From what I understand, it is feminists who invented the concept of hustle.

Poor Babies, these muslims. I do not see you complaining, when Christians or Jews are insulted. Hypocrite.

I just don't sympathize when you complain about getting stung after you got done fucking the hornet's nest.

And I'll just bet you are one of the lefties that scream that a woman should be able to wear anything she wants(or nothing at all), in public, without fear of sexual assault?

That about right?

Mark
consistency and thought are not things joe is known for.

That about right?

Mark
consistency and thought are not things joe is known for.

Hey, guy, I ignored his comment because it was kind of stupid.

A woman wearing something "provactive" is not asking to be raped. She isn't insulting the rapist, who usually has his own issues.

A magazine publishing racist cartoons shouldn't be whining when someone offended by those cartoons does soemthing about it.

I don't know if respect this publication or not. I've not read it myself. However, they certainly deserve some credit for continuing on with their publication in spite of the recent attack on their employees and for not letting the Muslims dictate to them using fear tactics.

I agree and it is that stand that is uniting the world to say - Je Suis CHARLE.

How many of the cartoonists have the Jews executed over the cartoons?

Yup, moral equivalency fail.
That is the point - no one has the right to murder someone over a cartoon. It's absolute insanity. Moral insanity to be exact. It is high time it was addressed and dealt with.

The Jewish defence league threatened him with death, but I suppose they were too scared to actually try.

I need a link for that claim. I do not believe you. JDL is not a terrorist organization and does not promote terrorism.

WRMEA Jewish Defense League Unleashes Campaign of Violence in America

Bomb Plot Charge Only Latest JDL Controversy - ABC News

Ex-JDL Activist Found Guilty in Bombing Death - Los Angeles Times

Two Jewish Defense League Leaders Arrested In LA Terror Bomb Plot

Plenty more.

The Jewish defence league threatened him with death, but I suppose they were too scared to actually try.

I need a link for that claim. I do not believe you. JDL is not a terrorist organization and does not promote terrorism.

WRMEA Jewish Defense League Unleashes Campaign of Violence in America

Bomb Plot Charge Only Latest JDL Controversy - ABC News

Ex-JDL Activist Found Guilty in Bombing Death - Los Angeles Times

Two Jewish Defense League Leaders Arrested In LA Terror Bomb Plot

Plenty more.

Thank you for the links, Fred. I'll read them. In the meantime I hope you'll stop taking the I am Charlie thing so personally. It's not a statement about hating Muslims but about being against terrorism that prevents free speech.

Let's see here -- a subhuman who devotes the entirety of its postings to hating on Jews whines about free speech.

Typical Islamist filth. Principles only work when the things want it to work and they don't when they don't.

Grow the fuck up, and try turning into a human. .

Let's see here -- a subhuman who devotes the entirety of its postings to hating on Jews whines about free speech.

Typical Islamist filth. Principles only work when the things want it to work and they don't when they don't.

Grow the fuck up, and try turning into a human. .

I agree. It is ridiculous. As if JEWS are the problem here in today's world? :rolleyes-41: I just have to conclude that some people are WILLFULLY blind because they cannot possibly be that ignorant.

I agree. It is ridiculous. As if JEWS are the problem here in today's world? :rolleyes-41: I just have to conclude that some people are WILLFULLY blind because they cannot possibly be that ignorant.

The thing hasn't ever even met a Jew, either. It just knows it hates them.

Hatred is the glue that binds, and the worthless things that give themselves in to Jew hatred do so because they have nothing positive to sustain their worthless existence,and so turn to the hatred for sustenance. The Islamic world being so woefully inadequate in its superstitiousness, backwardness, and inflexibility, all the Jew hatred acts as a salve to assuage all these feelings that arise from the recognition that they are such underachievers.

Forum List

Back