I am not Charlie - screw them

arabcartoons07.jpg

jew-cartoon580.jpg

Sorry, I wasn't intending to post reality, but I cocked up there.

jews-sofa02.jpg

I agree. It is ridiculous. As if JEWS are the problem here in today's world? :rolleyes-41: I just have to conclude that some people are WILLFULLY blind because they cannot possibly be that ignorant.

The thing hasn't ever even met a Jew, either. It just knows it hates them.

Hatred is the glue that binds, and the worthless things that give themselves in to Jew hatred do so because they have nothing positive to sustain their worthless existence,and so turn to the hatred for sustenance. The Islamic world being so woefully inadequate in its superstitiousness, backwardness, and inflexibility, all the Jew hatred acts as a salve to assuage all these feelings that arise from the recognition that they are such underachievers.

Yeah, well lots of American liberals seem to sympathize with these terrorists too, which makes me ill. How anyone can defend or excuse such violence?

Yeah, well lots of American liberals seem to sympathize with these terrorists too, which makes me ill. How anyone can defend or excuse such violence?

As opposed to the 2000 people, mostly women and children, who were killed in Bibi's bombing of the Gaza this summer. Most of the Conservatives cheered wildly when that happened.

YOu guys are all for this war on Islam, but you whine when the Muslims fight back? Seriously?

YOu guys are all for this war on Islam, but you whine when the Muslims fight back? Seriously?

That gets me.
A few obnoxious little twits get killed, and it's nasty Muslims - Jews murder 2,000 people - self defence.
Even when the machine gun children.

That gets me.
A few obnoxious little twits get killed, and it's nasty Muslims - Jews murder 2,000 people - self defence.
Even when the machine gun children.

Poor muzzies Do not worry, Freddie----even your sluts with bombs on their stinking over trafficked asses end up in JANNAH-------they are all in jannah-----all it takes is a kashnikov and jewish baby-----blow its brains out and
the muzzie ends up in jannah in eternal ORGASM

Even here in the relatively remote Czech Republic. Je Suis Charlie signs are everywhere!

oh---Charlie?-----that guy muslims murdered and Freddie
decided to call an "OBNOXIOUS TWIT" as he celebrates the
Islamic murder spree in France. ------in general muslims refer to
non muslims as KAFFIR KHALB-----that means something
like LYING DOG

Except for the fact they aren't liberal.

Take JoeB here -- extremely stupid and irrational, in a constant antisemitic and anti-American froth, and identifying with Murderous Nazis -- has he ever said anything that is actually liberal in political orientation?

The truth of the matter is that the left is filled with similarly worthless creatures living on the fringes of society who have never amounted to anything and never will. They are in a perpetual rage against the culture they blame for their own failings and so find common ground with Islamists. Have the stupid creatures ever attempted to understand Liberal ideology, though? Have they ever read John Stuart Mill or John Rawles? No, of course not since they are profoundly ignorant and prefer to stay that way.

These useful idiots are not liberal. They are simply a bunch of disgruntled malcontents acting out and who don't actually stand FOR anything at all. All they know is what they are against and what they are against is the western civilization they blame for their worthlessness.

As opposed to the 2000 people, mostly women and children, who were killed in Bibi's bombing of the Gaza this summer. Most of the Conservatives cheered wildly when that happened.

It's a well known FACT that the terrorists use women and children as human shields and propaganda.

It's a well known FACT that the terrorists use women and children as human shields and propaganda.

Yes,the Zionists say that every time they slaughter women and children by bombing and shelling civilian areas.

Take JoeB here -- extremely stupid and irrational, in a constant antisemitic and anti-American froth, and identifying with Murderous Nazis -- has he ever said anything that is actually liberal in political orientation?

I never said I was liberal In fact, I'm a registered Republican. Voted for every GOP presidential candidate except for Romney. I'm just dismayed that the GOP has been hijacked by Christian crazies who think we need to support Israel so Jesus can come back.

I also don't mistake Israel's interests for America's like a lot of you do.

I never said I was liberal In fact, I'm a registered Republican. Voted for every GOP presidential candidate except for Romney. I'm just dismayed that the GOP has been hijacked by Christian crazies who think we need to support Israel so Jesus can come back.

I also don't mistake Israel's interests for America's like a lot of you do.

Ah --- so you are more of Neo-Nazi than a leftist. It can be difficult to tell the difference these days.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back