I Am Cancelling Netflix

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Susan Rice, ex-Obama official, appointed to Netflix board of directors

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.

Obama, the TMZ POTUS, is moving to the entertainment industry. Imagine that :rolleyes:
I cant wait to watch a documentary saying how it is normal and "progressive" to let mentally ill grown men take massive dumps beside little innocent girls.

I think that is a silly reason to cancel your subscription, but it's your dime.

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.

Just download the stuff illegally, then it's free and you don't need to subscribe.

Obama, the TMZ POTUS, is moving to the entertainment industry. Imagine that :rolleyes:
I cant wait to watch a documentary saying how it is normal and "progressive" to let mentally ill grown men take massive dumps beside little innocent girls.

you've got some interesting fantasies

Stupid reason to cancel Netflix
for me it was one of many.

their shows this season just sucked. i rarely use it and just decided to put $10 a month elsewhere for awhile. this was just a "thanks for making me get up and try someone elses services now" move.

i got like 4 months to re-add it and not lose a thing really.

I have to admit, most of my fantasies involve massive dumps.

It's OK to cancel Netflix.
There are several other Companies that offer the same service.
Obama and Rice are traitors.
Don't let them make money off of you.

Last edited:

Netflix is hit or miss. Most of the crap on there sucks anyway. Either way once they start to throttle the internet, all this will be irrelevant.

Does the fact that male lost his virginity make you jealous?

Does the fact that male lost his virginity make you jealous?

how much time do you spend watching animals fuck?

you realize i'm not actually an emu, don't you?

Forum List

Back