I Am Cancelling Netflix

Susan Rice, ex-Obama official, appointed to Netflix board of directors

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.
You are just now realizing that Netflix is filled with propaganda?

Seriously?

I have been frustrated with them since day one of my membership that they skew what old movies and TV shows they buy, but. . . oh well.

The fact of the matter is, I STILL CHOOSE what I want to watch.

Netflix doesn't force me to watch their propaganda documentaries, or their culturally biased created content. I am aware that it is made with the intelligence agencies, and it is just propaganda. I know they use a lot of their capital to buy crap to push onto their low informed subscribers.

With that said, they still have so many classics available.

. . and, if they drop the ball, and I run out of content to watch, I WILL cancel. Some months, I have come close to having watched just about everything that is worth watching.

But, there is still several old movies in rotation I still haven't gotten around to. I just don't watch TV that much. Maybe an hour at most a day, if that, so it suffices.

It is still better than paying for commercials.

I suppose I might, someday, find an alternative, but that would require buying new hardware. lol

Obama, the TMZ POTUS, is moving to the entertainment industry. Imagine that :rolleyes:
I cant wait to watch a documentary saying how it is normal and "progressive" to let mentally ill grown men take massive dumps beside little innocent girls.

you've got some interesting fantasies

Does the fact that male lost his virginity make you jealous?

That does not look enjoyable at all.

Obama, the TMZ POTUS, is moving to the entertainment industry. Imagine that :rolleyes:
I cant wait to watch a documentary saying how it is normal and "progressive" to let mentally ill grown men take massive dumps beside little innocent girls.

No offence to del, but being an emu would suck. Ugly little fuckers. Make a good stew though.
No, del, that wasnt a threat of violence.

No offence to del, but being an emu would suck. Ugly little fuckers. Make a good stew though.

only a tard, like yourself, would think otherwise

almost any healthy male adult emu would kick your ass into next week.

Netflix occasionally has a series I want to see, and I never permit politics to interfere with my appreciation of art.

I cancel them right after viewing the desired series anyway.

you're probably not an emu then.

only a tard, like yourself, would think otherwise

almost any healthy male adult emu would kick your ass into next week.

Im american, not australian. Ill fuck you overgrown peacocks up

I wonder if we'll get so divided that all businesses will be divided by politics.

Some for lefties, some for righties, some for the rest of us.

Then we'll never be forced to talk to each other.

I'm sure that would be healthy.
You know, as I was writing my post, I was thinking the same thing.

Will this move force Hulu or Amazon, or some other streaming service to cater to more mainstream viewers.

But I really don't think so.

I have heard of, or seen no other sitcom that appeals to conservative viewers on cable more than The Ranch, and that is on Netflix.

Although, one of the actors has now been accused of being a "MeToo" monster, and his career is over, so I don't know about the future of the show. . .

Politics is politics, business is business. They will find stuff to appeal to everyone I believe.

Maybe.

Netflix is moving into the obama network. obama's talk show and big moo's exercise show is supposed to be on Netflix. With appointees moving into admin positions, it will be the obama network.

Stupid reason to cancel Netflix
for me it was one of many.

their shows this season just sucked. i rarely use it and just decided to put $10 a month elsewhere for awhile. this was just a "thanks for making me get up and try someone elses services now" move.

i got like 4 months to re-add it and not lose a thing really.
What do you stream? I have Cinemax, Amazon prime, and Netflix. I am definitely cancelling Netflix and probably Cinemax. Do you have Hulu?

Nutcase back-to-the-land-er moves to Middle of Nowhere, Maine and collects a menagerie of animals, including a couple of emus. Before SPCA manages to shut the crazy fuckers down, emu gets loose and goes running onto Route 1, our main highway (just a plain old road, but that's what we've got) and got hit by a car.

Imagine driving through Downeast Maine on a road you take every day and suddenly having an EMU bolt in front of your car. I've dealt with deer, moose, eagles, etc., but an emu takes the cake. Poor emu, but it had to blow the driver's mind. It would be like you suddenly encountering a giraffe in the road on your drive to work.

their shows this season just sucked. i rarely use it and just decided to put $10 a month elsewhere for awhile. this was just a "thanks for making me get up and try someone elses services now" move.

What do you stream? I have Cinemax, Amazon prime, and Netflix. I am definitely cancelling Netflix and probably Cinemax. Do you have Hulu?
amazon prime cause i have it anyway. i'll just need to get in the habit of using them more. i need to cut back on having 4-5 places give me the same stuff. original content is the key and many of these have a lot of it. they really have replace HBO type channels cause.

then again HBO did GoT - epic show to be sure!

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.

Your money, do as you like but there are countless democrats on the boards of plenty of other companies that you purchase goods and services from. Are you going to boycott them as well?

Your money, do as you like but there are countless democrats on the boards of plenty of other companies that you purchase goods and services from. Are you going to boycott them as well?
Has nothing to do with democrats has to do with their shenanigans, lies and corruption.

Ridiculous, stupid conservatives.

Same here. My subscription went up to $12.00 mo and their movie selection sucks.

Forum List

Back