I Am Cancelling Netflix

Stupid reason to cancel Netflix
for me it was one of many.

their shows this season just sucked. i rarely use it and just decided to put $10 a month elsewhere for awhile. this was just a "thanks for making me get up and try someone elses services now" move.

i got like 4 months to re-add it and not lose a thing really.
Same here. My subscription went up to $12.00 mo and their movie selection sucks.
i like some of the originals like daredevil and ozarks, but much all else is getting pretty bad and redundant.

Susan Rice, ex-Obama official, appointed to Netflix board of directors

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.

Imagine the tracking bs. they will have installed with this winch working there sounds a bit fishy to me for a huge media giant to take on some crooked fk who use to work for the GOV. something fishy with that scene.

Also the obama’s Are looking to join the team. I have had more than a bellyful of these ass wipes.

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

Netflix has about 118 million subscribers globally. It was not immediately clear how many shows or episodes would be ordered or how much the Obamas would be paid.

The streaming service recently tried a talk show featuring anti-Trump comedian Chelsea Handler called "Chelsea" that lasted two seasons before getting canceled.

Netflix doesn't care. nutty willow ijit.

but it's your right to be a moron.

Imagine the tracking bs. they will have installed with this winch working there sounds a bit fishy to me for a huge media giant to take on some crooked fk who use to work for the GOV. something fishy with that scene.

tinfoil hat too tight today?

Netflix doesn't care. nutty willow ijit.

but it's your right to be a moron.

Maybe the Obamas will be spokes people for breathing.

Agreed but Netflix was never worth signing up for to begin with lol.

Perhaps, but it is still better than paying for cable or satellite.

What kind of idiot pays for an entertainment service, and then watches commericials.

In the old days, when cable TV was first introduced, the idea was, you paid them so you didn't have to watch commercials.

Now, they get you to pay to watch commercials?

wtf?

I noticed a few years ago, if you show up ten minutes early for a movie, they have started showing car commercials and what not. . .

Outrageous.

I don't pay ten dollars for a theater movie to be marketed to. DAMMIT, they ought to be PAYING ME, for the privilege to try to sell me shit.

THAT is the advantage of a decent streaming service.

The day I see a single advertisement on Netflix, I will IMMEDIATELY CANCEL.

Ridiculous, stupid conservatives.
shut the fuck up jones.....

I too will end my netflix subscription.......and I will spread the word....she is a vile human being who worked for vile human beings.

Sorry Gramps...but Netflix is awesome. And by far the biggest entertainment bang for your buck out there.
The problem with Netflix is it has a significant learning curve. Meaning...how to find stuff. With at least 5000 movies and 1,500 shows on...if you can't find something to watch - then your not looking.
All commercial free.

Obama, the TMZ POTUS, is moving to the entertainment industry. Imagine that :rolleyes:
I cant wait to watch a documentary saying how it is normal and "progressive" to let mentally ill grown men take massive dumps beside little innocent girls.

you've got some interesting fantasies

Does the fact that male lost his virginity make you jealous?

how much time do you spend watching animals fuck?

you realize i'm not actually an emu, don't you?

Really?

Damn!

I was wanting a Emu Burger while watching some Netflix...

you've got some interesting fantasies

Does the fact that male lost his virginity make you jealous?

That does not look enjoyable at all.

No offence to del, but being an emu would suck. Ugly little fuckers. Make a good stew though.
No, del, that wasnt a threat of violence.

only a tard, like yourself, would think otherwise

almost any healthy male adult emu would kick your ass into next week.

Im american, not australian. Ill fuck you overgrown peacocks up

Dealt with them in Kaliforna and will tell you those Emus are some nasty ass bastards and can hurt you!

Sorry Gramps...but Netflix is awesome. And by far the biggest entertainment bang for your buck out there.
The problem with Netflix is it has a significant learning curve. Meaning...how to find stuff. With at least 5000 movies and 1,500 shows on...if you can't find something to watch - then your not looking.
All commercial free.
Learning curve? Lol
Maybe for 70 year olds.

And the majority of shit on Netflix is old crap that has already been aired many times over.
Network television is free so no need to watch old reruns on Netflix.
Movies are in theaters and online long before Netflix gets them.
Waste of money

All commercial free.
Learning curve? Lol
Maybe for 70 year olds.

And the majority of shit on Netflix is old crap that has already been aired many times over.
Network television is free so no need to watch old reruns on Netflix.
Movies are in theaters and online long before Netflix gets them.
Waste of money

That was the old Netflix.
They produce several of their own series now, as well as some very good movies and documentaries that you can't see anywhere else.
Streaming series is the thing now. Producers are unencumbered by commercials and network prohibitive requirements.
The Crown was excellent, of course House of Cards, and Ozark is a new series that is outstanding....

And of course.... NARCOS

Not to mention the best Stand up Comedian line ups on any channel.

Forum List

Back