Black Mirror Season 6 (Netflix)

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The creator of Black Mirror was going to spin off a new show called Red Mirror. But he chose instead to fold the episodes into the Black Mirror series.

The first five seasons of Black Mirror all took place in the future. Season 6's shows all take place in an alternate past. I guess that's what Red Mirror was supposed to be.

Anyway, I very much liked Season 6.

As with the first five seasons, this is an anthology of unrelated stories.

My youngest daughter and I binged on the five episodes and we each have our favorite. Hers is Loch Henry, mine is Demon 79.

All of them are well worth watching.

Netflix even had the guts to riff on themselves with a streaming service called Streamberry with the same font and sound effect. The bit about their user terms of agreement in the first episode is hilarious.

I just saw Joan is Awful last night and it is the first episode I have ever seen of Black Mirror. I enjoyed it and it is worth seeing other episodes. I read about two of the episodes winning an Emmy in past seasons, I know that Jessie Plemmons was in one of the two that won an Emmy. Is every episode in a season completely different than the other episodes in that season? I guess it is today's version of the Rod Serling Twilight Zone, or so I've heard.

Is every episode in a season completely different than the other episodes in that season? I guess it is today's version of the Rod Serling Twilight Zone, or so I've heard.
Yes, it is an anthology series.

I love that series. Just finished the new season last night.
The space one was my favorite overall, but i loved the ending in demon 79!

I just watched "Joan is Awful from the new season (6). I loved it. I loves shows similar to Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, and even The X Files.

Are we living our lives as objects of a computer simulation?

Watched "Joan is Awful" and "Loch Henry" so far.
Both were excellent. Imaginative script writing, well acted and just well done.
Joan is Awful is an interesting take. I believe it is meant to show how people will turn on others and demonize them online.

Forum List

Back