I am back, sortof.

Immie , if you have a shred of honesty in you you will admitt that it was a lie.

She knows he only did it once and lied to insult a sick man.

The cruelty of some who call themselves christains just amazes me.

Do you know what hyperbole is?

No, obviously, you do not.

She used a number to imply that this has happened before. She never even attempted to imply that it had happened exactly 10 times. Now, you are either too stupid to understand that or you are the liar here.

Unfortunately, knowing you, I am not exactly sure which it is.

Immie

I'm sure all this stupid bickering is making this guy's last few moments on earth a real picnic!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup. Would almost convince somebody it wasn't worth hanging around.

I for one am happy that USC is going to be around here for awhile longer, and I don't care how many times he has left before. Nor does anybody else. Any of us who announce we're leaving and then return, however, are going to be subject to some good natured teasing. Which I think this was until some took it way too seriously.

How about we all just celebrate the return of a friend and not turn this into a flame thread?

Immie , if you have a shred of honesty in you you will admitt that it was a lie.

She used a number to imply that this has happened before. She never even attempted to imply that it had happened exactly 10 times. Now, you are either too stupid to understand that or you are the liar here.

Immie

I think she simply took this as opportunity to attention grab using her friend as the excuse

Immie

I think she simply took this as opportunity to attention grab using her friend as the excuse

She has a friend besides me? I figured she'd burned all those bridges a long time ago, surely I have been scorched often enough.

Immie

I am pretty much wheelchair bound moving around is quite painful. I take oxycodone and have a morphine pump travelling is pretty much out.
Besides I never wanted to stay in a big hotel on water with 5000 other people when I was healthy. I have friends and family around here, and am pretty much a loner type anyway.

And no I went for no treatment, I am on pain control (sortof) only.
As for how much time left? I am about 9 months or so over my doctors estimate, so who knows? My quality of life is still better than a quality of death so far. doctoe wants me in a hospice type of place but I ain't goin to die in a crowede motel type of place where people wake me up to give me a sleeping pill and such. Pill poor food, etc

I would much rather be sitting on my back porch reading a book than on a cruise ship, at a resort, etc even if fully healthy.

Here I can piddle on my workbench a bit still or like the other day out in my workshop helping by guiding a friend to fix his boat motor and chatting while smoking and drinking a dew. Heck can you even smoke on the cruise ships now?
I get to live my schedule and live my way within my physical limitations.

Glad you're here. You keep living your life YOUR way, and to hell with these idiots that take what you do or don't do with your life. It IS your life, and you are free to do whatever pleases you.

If messing with the goobers on here brings you entertainment in the twilight of your life, more power to you!

Now go carve me something out on your front porch! ;)

He's still a dork.:lol:

And that is why you love he so.

She made the claim its hers to prove.

You made the claim she's lying. Prove it.

I left 10 times huh? I think everyones memory on here who has been a around a while knows that is a lie.

Again I refuse to argue with idjits.

I'm glad you're back. I don't remember a bunch of goodbyes, but heck I've missed lots of things. I don't think your break had to do with you illness, but I could be wrong.

I will say you are someone I disagree with most of the time, but really love talking with. Intelligent, reasonable, and polite. I wish you health, if not possible I wish you managed pain. I pray for a break through in your ailments, before overtaken. Peace.

So let me get this straight.... You have been saying for about a year that you are going to die soon. I don't get all of your posts so I don't know what of. You HAD to leave for a while..meaning "treatment"?? making it difficult to post or think about the MB. So now you are home ..still in the wheelchair?? Now please don't get me wrong because this isn't my business except you put your situation here so it is everyone's business as much as anything floating around here is... Are you still going to die soon? How long do the doctors think you have? And..as much as I enjoy the people that post here ... there are only a tiny handful that are not hiding most of who they really are... and what you get is a very guarded made up persona .. meaning..this isn't very real.

So...Why would an intelligent guy such as yourself want to be here and not on a cruise ship or something like that. You did say you had plenty of money. Is it pets or something that keeps you tied to the home and coincidentally have access to the puter and USMB? I don't need a response if these questions make you uncomfortable.

I am pretty much wheelchair bound moving around is quite painful. I take oxycodone and have a morphine pump travelling is pretty much out.
Besides I never wanted to stay in a big hotel on water with 5000 other people when I was healthy. I have friends and family around here, and am pretty much a loner type anyway.

And no I went for no treatment, I am on pain control (sortof) only.
As for how much time left? I am about 9 months or so over my doctors estimate, so who knows? My quality of life is still better than a quality of death so far. doctoe wants me in a hospice type of place but I ain't goin to die in a crowede motel type of place where people wake me up to give me a sleeping pill and such. Pill poor food, etc

I would much rather be sitting on my back porch reading a book than on a cruise ship, at a resort, etc even if fully healthy.

Here I can piddle on my workbench a bit still or like the other day out in my workshop helping by guiding a friend to fix his boat motor and chatting while smoking and drinking a dew. Heck can you even smoke on the cruise ships now?
I get to live my schedule and live my way within my physical limitations.

I had no clue, hon. Pretty sure Ill be in your predictament sooner than later and Ill be doing the same thing you are...and the same reasons why as well.
Love ya USCitizen. Glad youre back.

Ignore the ones that still have strong limbs. They will get there too, eventually. Karma bites. Hard.

Forum List

Back