I am back, sortof.

I asked you what you told your children.

I can see why you would not want to answer.

If you are not sure you believe in god then why do you get so mad that others celebrate other holidays that fall in the same month?

Don't worry Willow, we all (including TruthDoesntMatter) know what you meant and that you were using hyperbole. But, she thinks (which is difficult enough for her) that she has you over a barrel and trust me, it will be weeks before she stops blathering like an idiot over this.

Immie

She's an idiot,, it's just that simple. :lol:

Don't worry Willow, we all (including TruthDoesntMatter) know what you meant and that you were using hyperbole. But, she thinks (which is difficult enough for her) that she has you over a barrel and trust me, it will be weeks before she stops blathering like an idiot over this.

Immie

So here you are defending her lie.

How very christian of you

Immie

So here you are defending her lie.

How very christian of you

You are too stupid to know what the word hyperbole is so I am not going to try to explain it to you. We've known each other for going on 10 years now and I have tried to explain what the words, fact, proof and evidence mean to you many times. You still don't understand those three words, why should I bother trying to enlighten you on the word hyperbole? I'm certainly not going to waste my time with you on that.

Immie

Immie , if you have a shred of honesty in you you will admitt that it was a lie.

She knows he only did it once and lied to insult a sick man.

The cruelty of some who call themselves christains just amazes me.

Immie , if you have a shred of honesty in you you will admitt that it was a lie.

She knows he only did it once and lied to insult a sick man.

The cruelty of some who call themselves christains just amazes me.

glad I could help you be amazed you asshole. :lol::lol::eusa_angel::eusa_pray:

this is how the right twists and turns.

One of them lies.

the lie is pointed out.

The right screams bloody murder at the person pointing out the lie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back