I am ashamed to be an American

What kind of man would want a "fake" woman anyway? That means they are just as shallow as the women getting all this 'work' done.

Age gracefully and naturally, be smart and have a sense of humor, take care of yourself and no woman should have a problem 'attracting' a man.

And the same goes for men vs. women.

Thats all most of the men I know care about.

I mean, no one wants a real fatty. But srsly, a few extra pounds isn't that big of a deal. I mean, my wife has had 3 kids, and 4 pregnancies. All of the pregnancies were extremely high risk, with extreme pre-eclampsia and some of the greatest water weight-gain the docs had ever seen (despite her not being able to eat nearly anything or keep down what she could eat). Do I expect her body to be the same it was when we were dating? Hell no, thats unrealistic as hell. But I have 3 beautiful children, and I love her for giving them to me.

My wife gave my life meaning despite my best efforts

Isn't that the way it normally works with us?

i blame the men in this country. they always have these high expectations on how their girlfriends and wives look. so women become so desperate just to please their man that they will do anything to look perfect for them.

all of these women on the show are young and gorgeous but because of this image obsessed and male dominated society these women feel as though they are not good enough which is why they signed up for such a reality tv show.

Women who are willing to get fake titties just to please their man are just as plastic as the titties are.:lol:

Americans, kill your TVs.

The society you save may be your own.

I know someone who refused to go to cable or satellite when the changeover to digital took place, and I have to tell you, this once very astute and up-to-the-minute guy is always now in the dark about some subject in the news. He now relies solely on newspapers and magazines, but he's missing out on a lot (in my opinion). You don't have to watch all the goofy stuff, nor the most talked about shows like American Idol or Dancing With the Stars, but there's always the informative channels that I personally would seriously miss. I've learned a LOT about science, medicine, politics, geograpy, animals, planets, etc., that there simply isn't time to read about in a slew of magazines or books.

i blame the men in this country. they always have these high expectations on how their girlfriends and wives look. so women become so desperate just to please their man that they will do anything to look perfect for them.

all of these women on the show are young and gorgeous but because of this image obsessed and male dominated society these women feel as though they are not good enough which is why they signed up for such a reality tv show.

Women who are willing to get fake titties just to please their man are just as plastic as the titties are.:lol:

I wonder when the ones that look like grapefruit are going to stop fooling men.

What has this thread taught me?

I am not ashamed to be an American because of reality television.

However, it does make me consider if I should be ashamed to be human :)

Also, even people who start out claiming to dislike reality shows seem to end up enjoying at least one reality show. I think there may be some kind of virus involved! :eek:

C-span is reality TV.

I can see none of the people on this forum ever watch hearings on C-span. That's the real deal, not a bunch of asshole pundits who brainwash you to say nonsense.

C-span is reality TV.

I can see none of the people on this forum ever watch hearings on C-span. That's the real deal, not a bunch of asshole pundits who brainwash you to say nonsense.

I watch or listen to Washington Journal from 7-9AM nearly every day, unless the topic is uninteresting to me. But I will switch back and forth throughout. When Congress is in session, most days it's quite boring because they waste an enormous amount of time just milling around, but I do watch when they are debating an important subject. I don't get C-Span3 which is where the committee hearings are televised. I wish my satellite provider didn't include C-Span3 only in the highest priced package, or I would indeed watch more.

Listening to Washington Journal, however, can be extremely frustrating because you get to hear first hand how ill-informed so many Americans really are. The only upbeat part of that is that at least they've tuned in and might just learn something if they stay tuned!!

Forum List

Back