I am ashamed to be an American

American culture has devolved into something normally grown in a petri dish.

Give us our bread and circuses(sp?).
We are a culture in decline.

We are fat and lazy and have not learned anything yet from this recession aside from blaming it on others from Mexicans, to china to the other party, etc.

Yes, well, remove all morality from society, education and politics, bash away at the foundations of society, and that's what you get.

Don't kill off those of us who still believe in people, though. If it's truly unbearable to you, killing yourself is appropriate. Kindly refrain from wiping off the face of the earth those who still have hope and faith, and who find life beautiful and America something worth preserving and protecting.

Dun fret, JB. Some days, I'm ashamed you're an American as well, but mostly I get over it.

Wow, someone who brags about her war against women's choice and the family is ashamed of me... I'm crushed, really

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBSK8E73HBc[/ame]

Last edited:
It doesn't make me ashamed.

We are all perfectly free to ignore it. At most, this bit of Theater of the Absurd will be watched by a small group of tasteless voyeurs.

For me, it will be as if it doesn't exist.

Meh

Reality TV was borrowed from abroad. The Japanese had been doing bizarre Reality TV for two decades before it became mainstream here. It was popular in Europe years before as well.

Forum List

Back