Assange is charged with...

Does that mean the American people need to get tested for STDs now? We are getting screwed by someone who doesnt wear a condom.

and yet it appears to be true, the news aggregators are flooded with stories alleging that the singular charge against Assange is for having sex in Sweden with a broken condom!

You can't make this shit up! No wonder interpol balked at the warrant!

"you want us to do what!"

Oh my does that mean that the interpol warrant on Cheney is for screwing a few hundred million people without using a condom?

maybe.

But what it appears to definitely mean is that the Swedish case against Assange is trumped up BS and that's the best they could do against a man allegedly guilty of the world's most voluminous espionage racket?

Something known as a "numerical internet protocol" is allowing the site to remain live and accessible "even when web domains - the normal 'www' addresses used to access most sites - are unavailable."

"Cyber Attack Forces Wikileaks to Change Web Address
'Free speech has a number: WikiLeaks'

"Whistle-blowing website Wikileaks has been forced to change its web address after the company providing its domain name cut off service.

"EveryDNS.net said it had terminated services because Wikileaks.org had come under massive cyber attacks.

"But Wikileaks has already reappeared using a Swiss web address."

Last edited:
The US government is advising it's employees that simply accessing the site is an abuse of classified documents, a crime.

Bit by bit wikileaks is being cornered and corralled.

The US government is advising it's employees that simply accessing the site is an abuse of classified documents, a crime.

Bit by bit wikileaks is being cornered and corralled.

Also,

Library of Congress Is Latest Government Institution to Block Wikileaks

The Library of Congress has blocked access to the Wikileaks site on its staff computers and on the wireless network that visitors use, two sources tell TPM.

The error message reportedly reads:

Ad or Website blocked by LC DNSBH. Advertisements or websites that may be malicious are blocked.
If this message appears in lieu of an advertisement (i.e., on part of the page), the advertisement site may be malicious. However the website is safe to use.
If this message appears on a page by itself, the website is blocked due to potential malicious content.
More information - LC IT Security​

He's charged with, literally, "sex by surprise"... a $715 fine. :lol:

Assange's lawyer:

"Whatever 'sex by surprise' is, it's only an offense in Sweden—not in the U.K. or the U.S. or even Ibiza," Stephens fumed. "I feel as if I'm in a surreal Swedish movie being threatened by bizarre trolls."

Trolls: they're not just on the internet.

I have been a notorious criminal, therefore, since 1968, when a condom I was using was shredded by my (then) very enthusiastic coupling with a lady who eventually would become my first wife.

My daughter actually owes her life to this event.

That was the very last time I counted on a safe to be safe.

Last edited:
Paypal has discontinued collecting and distributing donations for wikileaks.

"I feel as if I'm in a surreal Swedish movie being threatened by bizarre trolls."

but doesn't this whole event feel like it is lifted from the script of a comic action drama?

Forum List

Back