I Am Ashamed of My Country

I'm ashamed of your Cuntree too.
Can we delete this thread ?

Have to admit the title put me off so I'm late to the game on this thread but once past the "unfortunate" heading this guy is totally right. Well ...except that he contradictorily believes a bit too much in God for such a smart patriot.

As far as GATT and the WTO and Iraq and Afgahnistan he is dead nuts on.

True story.

Citizen Al welcome to USMB! What did you fly when you were in the Navy?

F-4 Phantoms with the Red Rippers out of NAS Oceana and Off the USS Forrestall. 230 Carrier landings. Cross qualified into A-6 intruders. Have about 150 hours in that plane. After the service, was a Flight Test Conductor with Grumman Aerospace on the F-14 Tomcat Test Flight program. Flew cargo with a Cessna 182 for Rum Key, a resort in the Bahamas for a while. Also owned a Cessna 172 and presently own a Kit Fox light sport airplane. Its trailerable and I keep it in my pole barn here in North Carolina. Live in Florida during the winter.

Glad to be aboard.
When I was in the A.F. you could always tell when an F-4 was in the pattern because it made a unique whooshing/howling noise from the engines sucking in air as the pilot jockeyed the throttles!

F-4.jpg

I used to work for SkyWest Airlines in Palm Springs as a Mechanic and Avionics Technician on EMB-120's and CRJ's but I quit that a few years back and moved to PA for a much better paying job.

During that time I was trying to get my PPL AND build an RV-9 but it was just too expensive for me to do.

The only aircraft that made me want to pee in my pants were the wart hogs. Those bad boys you could hear forever on the other side of the ridge sneaking up on you, then they would lift over the top and you had no where to hide.

Al, I am very proud that we had fine people such as yourself serving in government. Being a pilot myself I am highly envious that you flew fighters. Having lived in Ft Lauderdale down on A1A at the Lauderdale Beach Club for a month as my first stop in South Florida's Gold Coast and for another year with my friend Joey nephue to Tommy Farese in a nice home on the intercoastal then nearby in Pompano Beach for five years in the late 70's I must say that your community was well managed and a delight to reside in. With bales of pot floating up un the beaches almost daily and loads of cocaine falling out of the sky frequently into the residents front yards it was really the land of opportunity ..no...the Mecca for a smuggler such as myself. You had the best clubs...the hottest women and the cheapest drugs in the country. As a advocate of business and especially keeping America on top in imports and exports I can't agree more with you. Thank you for helping make Ft Lauderdale the best place in the country to do business in.

It is heartwarming to receive such praise for an independent businessman like yourself. Remember that Joe Kennedy got his start in South Florida and certainly his son was one of our truly great presidents.

Navy schmavy ...I'd like to know what he flew as a test pilot for Grumman.

From his bio:

"Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation."

Except for his wack Christian thinking and that "unfortunate" "Gyms-on Wheels" episode Al may be the most impressive member of USMB.

I'm definitely a fan.

Huggy:

I was a Flight Test Conductor for Grumman, not a Test Pilot. However, in my last year in the service I used to visit the Grumman facility in Calverton, Long Island, and pick up brand new A-6 intruders and deliver them to MCAS Cherry Point, NC, and Whideby Island, Wa. This of course, was prior to my working on the F-14 Tomcat Project.

F-4 Phantoms with the Red Rippers out of NAS Oceana and Off the USS Forrestall. 230 Carrier landings. Cross qualified into A-6 intruders. Have about 150 hours in that plane. After the service, was a Flight Test Conductor with Grumman Aerospace on the F-14 Tomcat Test Flight program. Flew cargo with a Cessna 182 for Rum Key, a resort in the Bahamas for a while. Also owned a Cessna 172 and presently own a Kit Fox light sport airplane. Its trailerable and I keep it in my pole barn here in North Carolina. Live in Florida during the winter.

Glad to be aboard.
When I was in the A.F. you could always tell when an F-4 was in the pattern because it made a unique whooshing/howling noise from the engines sucking in air as the pilot jockeyed the throttles!

F-4.jpg

I used to work for SkyWest Airlines in Palm Springs as a Mechanic and Avionics Technician on EMB-120's and CRJ's but I quit that a few years back and moved to PA for a much better paying job.

During that time I was trying to get my PPL AND build an RV-9 but it was just too expensive for me to do.

Great picture of "Double Nuts" which I flew on many occassions. While on a nine month Med. cruise our CAG (Commander Air Group) order our Skipper, "Dog" Davidson, to have the nose of Double Nuts painted red; which was done. It was CAG's way of rubbing Dog's nose in dogshit.

My Dad who is 96 years old and now lives with me, when retired live in Mount Pocono for about 15 years. My Mom grew up a Coal Miners daughter in Mocanoqua, Pa. She passed in 1988.

I'm ashamed of your Cuntree too.
Can we delete this thread ?

Have to admit the title put me off so I'm late to the game on this thread but once past the "unfortunate" heading this guy is totally right. Well ...except that he contradictorily believes a bit too much in God for such a smart patriot.

As far as GATT and the WTO and Iraq and Afgahnistan he is dead nuts on.

True story.

Huggy:

If you want to know a little more about my kind of Christianity, you might want to click on the following link and read this article I wrote.

God, the Bible, and Christianity | The Federal Observer

The only aircraft that made me want to pee in my pants were the wart hogs. Those bad boys you could hear forever on the other side of the ridge sneaking up on you, then they would lift over the top and you had no where to hide.

Jake:

"no where to hide"? Why did you have to hide, were you Al Qaeda?

Glad to be aboard.

F-4.jpg

Yes, those J79's were something else. Never liked the black smoke trail they left behind. Used to fly down the Outer Banks of NC at mach 0.9 about 30 feet above the beach. Didn't dare look, but can you imagine the the people we surprised making love on the beach. I'll bet they got more of a thrill than they bargained for.

Al, I am very proud that we had fine people such as yourself serving in government. Being a pilot myself I am highly envious that you flew fighters. Having lived in Ft Lauderdale down on A1A at the Lauderdale Beach Club for a month as my first stop in South Florida's Gold Coast and for another year with my friend Joey nephue to Tommy Farese in a nice home on the intercoastal then nearby in Pompano Beach for five years in the late 70's I must say that your community was well managed and a delight to reside in. With bales of pot floating up un the beaches almost daily and loads of cocaine falling out of the sky frequently into the residents front yards it was really the land of opportunity ..no...the Mecca for a smuggler such as myself. You had the best clubs...the hottest women and the cheapest drugs in the country. As a advocate of business and especially keeping America on top in imports and exports I can't agree more with you. Thank you for helping make Ft Lauderdale the best place in the country to do business in.

It is heartwarming to receive such praise for an independent businessman like yourself. Remember that Joe Kennedy got his start in South Florida and certainly his son was one of our truly great presidents.

Ya...me - n - Joe were in the same line of work so I've heard...He....He. I don't know if I can co-sign for Jack. From what I gathered he had serious back and leg injuries from childhood disease. Word is that he masked his discomfort with pain killer which left him loopy so he countered the drowsiness with speed. In his first meetings with Kruschiev it was obvious to the Russian that Kennedy was hopped up on something. He was moody and irrational. Some say that Nakita had no personal respect for Jack and that is why he went ahead with the Cuban missles. The soviet never thought Kennedy had the balls to throw down a threat. Then when he did Kruschiev backed down because he didn't believe Kennedy was of a clear mind and didn't want to chance annialation from decisions coming out of Kennedy's drug addled brain. That's just what I heard. Plus his sexual escapades were way beyond irresponsible. That PT 109 episode made him seem like a real hero and perhaps it was all true. Obviously he pissed somebody off and he did little to cover his ass what with Bobby running off at the mouth about organised crime and threatening Hoover. Honestly I don't think Kennedy was up for the task of leader of the free world. He ran for congress and president to please his dad after his older brother got killed. He barely got enough votes even with the Chicago Dems padding the ballots. He was running against that smarmy little rodent butt boy for McCarthy that couldn't even get an endorsement from Ike. Isn't that a hoot! I'll take Eisenhowers judgement on trick Dicky. I wish Goldwater had run instead of Nixon.

Navy schmavy ...I'd like to know what he flew as a test pilot for Grumman.

From his bio:

"Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation."

Except for his wack Christian thinking and that "unfortunate" "Gyms-on Wheels" episode Al may be the most impressive member of USMB.

I'm definitely a fan.

Huggy:

I was a Flight Test Conductor for Grumman, not a Test Pilot. However, in my last year in the service I used to visit the Grumman facility in Calverton, Long Island, and pick up brand new A-6 intruders and deliver them to MCAS Cherry Point, NC, and Whideby Island, Wa. This of course, was prior to my working on the F-14 Tomcat Project.

Whe you were coming in on final at Whidbey probably heading South before you made your base turns just underneith your wings was the San Juans..I grew up on Orcas.

My flights with the 402 were mostly Bumpass Virginia to Billie Island BI on to Rio Hoacha Colombia and back...among other routes.

Ya...me - n - Joe were in the same line of work so I've heard...He....He. I don't know if I can co-sign for Jack. From what I gathered he had serious back and leg injuries from childhood disease. Word is that he masked his discomfort with pain killer which left him loopy so he countered the drowsiness with speed. In his first meetings with Kruschiev it was obvious to the Russian that Kennedy was hopped up on something. He was moody and irrational. Some say that Nakita had no personal respect for Jack and that is why he went ahead with the Cuban missles. The soviet never thought Kennedy had the balls to throw down a threat. Then when he did Kruschiev backed down because he didn't believe Kennedy was of a clear mind and didn't want to chance annialation from decisions coming out of Kennedy's drug addled brain. That's just what I heard. Plus his sexual escapades were way beyond irresponsible. That PT 109 episode made him seem like a real hero and perhaps it was all true. Obviously he pissed somebody off and he did little to cover his ass what with Bobby running off at the mouth about organised crime and threatening Hoover. Honestly I don't think Kennedy was up for the task of leader of the free world. He ran for congress and president to please his dad after his older brother got killed. He barely got enough votes even with the Chicago Dems padding the ballots. He was running against that smarmy little rodent butt boy for McCarthy that couldn't even get an endorsement from Ike. Isn't that a hoot! I'll take Eisenhowers judgement on trick Dicky. I wish Goldwater had run instead of Nixon.[/QUOTE]

Huggy:

Sorry, but I can't buy into your views on JFK. To me he was the greatest President this nation has had in moderm times, although he did make some mistakes as President. However, what he did do was begin printing US Treasury Notes instead of Federal Reserve Notes which essentially did away with the Federar Reserve. This meant that they would no longer have a death grip on this nation through their debt based monetary system and this is why they murdered Kennedy. I Covered this topic in a previous post. You might want to check it out in Post #418.

citizenal, from what I can tell, you're pushing your book and trying to create some kind of foundational credibility for yourself, which is all fine and good, free country, but your voluminous posts just aren't worth wading through to find the beef. I think the point you're trying to make is that we should all vote for Ron Paul because he'll save us from The New World Order.

Is that correct?

No you are patly correct.

I wrote my book many years ago and no longer push it, but yes, the reason I posted its link was to establish credibility on these boards in the hope that people would take me seriously and read my posts with this way. My book is free to all. Upon first self-publilshing, I sold only two copies; both of them to the City of Fort Lauderdale when I still was a city emplyee. Imagine what a thrill it was hand carrying these copies to the City Attorney's office.

What I am trying to say is that we should vote for Ron Paul because he is the only candidate who:

Does not lie to us.
Honors his oath of office.
Will work for us instead of them.
Is committed to restoring our Republic.

For these reasons alone, Ron Paul deserves the vote of every citizen who loves his country and truly is an American. Everyone else is an American in name only because by voting for any other candidate, they are voting for and sanctioning this nation's takeover by the New World Order. You cannot be an American and a globalist at the same time because the basis of the globalism as it stand today is criminality, fraud, and deception. If you can reconcile these deplorable things with Americanism, then you are a far better writer than me. I am all for globalism but not the kind that is being rammed down our throats by the NWO.

As far as Ron Paul saving us from the NWO goes, that is not a very difficult task. John Kennedy did it in 1963 by printing US Treasury notes. All Ron Paul has to do follow John Kennedy's lead but not make the same mistake as Kennedy. He should tell us what he is doing and why he is doing before he acts. This way when they kill him someone else will pick up the ball and run with him. If the NWO realizes this, it may even saves Ron Pauls life. Why kill him if it won't accomplish anything. These people are demented criminals, but they are not crazy.

That statement is an oxymoron.

You've got passion...I have to hand it to ya. Thing is that people with power...especially the self appointed or those that hold power ouside of the democratic proccess do not give power up willingly. I dissagree that Ron Paul is going to be elected for one and for two if by some miracle he was, he would certainly meet the same fate as Kennedy. You are naive to think otherwise. If you believe the financial banking system is so rigged then what we are talking about is akin to a dictatorship like Lybia or Syria. Even a popular revolt cannot unseat those holding the puppet strings. They have the resources to and most likely the access to the media to keep the public sold on thier "to big to fail" system of manipulating finance and currency. Where I am going here is not a pretty place. The only way to remove people like that is the same way Gudaffi met his end. That will not happen. There is no way to organise a big enough cleansing action. Maybe if you could recruit a thousand like minded pilots..build maybe 6,000 200lb anti-personell and/or incindiary bombs.. steal a thousand planes suitable for the ranges and payload required...fit the planes for the job... organise a thousand diversions..there goes another thousand people on land.. spend alot of resources finding out where ALL of the key players live/sleep and in one night blow them ALL to kindom come ya might have a chance at a new begining. But that's all you would get. The crack down by the authorities would be severe. Most if not all the pilots would be hunted down and executed or sent to some far away gulag. Ya it's a fun dream to save the world but then ya have to ask yourself...Is the world really worth saving? Would a better system really come to be? Not likely. The sad truth is that for every intelligent man that' see's the truth there are ten that don't see it and if they did ...they wouldn't give a rat's ass. This system would still be a future victim to some other greedy power drunk assholes and nothing would change. That unfortunately is the way it is.

Last edited:

Jake:

"no where to hide"? Why did you have to hide, were you Al Qaeda?

You are a moron.

Sure, if you say so.

I'm so used to be called names by Kill-Liberty that it no longer concerns or bothers me.

Last edited:
That statement is an oxymoron.

You've got passion...I have to hand it to ya. Thing is that people with power...especially the self appointed or those that hold power ouside of the democratic proccess do not give power up willingly. I dissagree that Ron Paul is going to be elected for one and for two if by some miracle he was, he would certainly meet the same fate as Kennedy. You are naive to think otherwise. If you believe the financial banking system is so rigged then what we are talking about is akin to a dictatorship like Lybia or Syria. Even a popular revolt cannot unseat those holding the puppet strings. They have the resources to and most likely the access to the media to keep the public sold on thier "to big to fail" system of manipulating finance and currency. Where I am going here is not a pretty place. The only way to remove people like that is the same way Gudaffi met his end. That will not happen. There is no way to organise a big enough cleansing action. Maybe if you could recruit a thousand like minded pilots..build maybe 6,000 200lb anti-personell and/or incindiary bombs.. steal a thousand planes suitable for the ranges and payload required...fit the planes for the job... organise a thousand diversions..there goes another thousand people on land.. spend alot of resources finding out where ALL of the key players live/sleep and in one night blow them ALL to kindom come ya might have a chance at a new begining. But that's all you would get. The crack down by the authorities would be severe. Most if not all the pilots would be hunted down and executed or sent to some far away gulag. Ya it's a fun dream to save the world but then ya have to ask yourself...Is the world really worth saving? Would a better system really come to be? Not likely. The sad truth is that for every intelligent man that' see's the truth there are ten that don't see it and if they did ...they wouldn't give a rat's ass. This system would still be a future victim to some other greedy power drunk assholes and nothing would change. That unfortunately is the way it is.

Huggy:

You make a lot of sense and I agree with just about all of what you said.

I do not think armed revolt is the answer and I do not think I will ever succeed in waking up enough people to change things through an election. Why do I persist? Because I want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Also, life is a journey, not a destination. Its not what you accomplish that counts, but how walk the path. Someday, when I meet Jesus, prostrate with head bowed, I want to hear Him say, "Well done my son and welcome home". If I became a fatalist like you, there is no chance that I would ever hear those words.

Evil is never overcome by joining in or tolerating it. This is what is wrong with this nation. We think we are fighting evil in our war on terror, but we have become what we fear most. Indeed, we are terrorist nation fighting to make the world a better place when we no longer have any claim to the moral high ground. We became our enemy to defeat him and this was his greatest victory. Want proof: invasion, torture, rendition, Guantanamo Bay, murder, no constitution, Shock and Awe, lies, deception, etc., all done to make the world a better place. Can you grasp the irony and horror in this. Stop and really think about it, its not just crazy, but totally insane.

Forum List

Back