I am a more regular poster

roomy said:
I do believe I need more rep power to wield around the board, how many points constitutes 1 rep power.I feel weak and unable to express myself as forcefully as I would like because some of the more, shall we say....obstreperous posters have the ability to destroy my reputation in one fell swoop.I should have been given a couple of thousand points on tuesday as a birthday present :)

Hey, we all had to earn our rep. I didn't get to over 3000 overnight, you know. You have to impress the ones with the most rep power. Just remember, one boost from Kathianne is worth 45 points.

As for dinging, dings are only at half value and most people here are pretty conservative about dinging, as we have had problems with people taking it personally before.

roomy said:
I do believe I need more rep power to wield around the board, how many points constitutes 1 rep power.I feel weak and unable to express myself as forcefully as I would like because some of the more, shall we say....obstreperous posters have the ability to destroy my reputation in one fell swoop.I should have been given a couple of thousand points on tuesday as a birthday present :)

The norm is to only neg rep people for being total asswipes. A mere disagreement is unlikely to get you slammed, unless you're just a total idiot!:funnyface

roomy said:
for a while and have managed to worm my way into your affections, how much more do you like me than everybody else?

Really, your only major competition is me. Everyone pretty much likes me the best! :dance:

rtwngAvngr said:
The norm is to only neg rep people for being total asswipes. A mere disagreement is unlikely to get you slammed, unless you're just a total idiot!:funnyface

Or someone is in a bad mood and you piss them off! :teeth:

Kathianne said:
Very diplomatic! :thup: :teeth:
More like a practised suck up....;) but He seems to like me too....so I'll hop in and support him in his want for power...have to teach him how to press the flesh and kiss babies first though *L*...
I loves you too roomy...just don't tell my husband ...

Forum List

Back