I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

great reporting, they did not even get his name right.

i am surprised they got illinois right.

i am not surprised they knew everything about jery ryan, though.

I can't help myself, I just gotta do it..............and just how do you know that THEY spelled it wrong. Maybe the current spelling is the one that is wrong. lol Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

What the hell?

I would hope this is followed up - gotta be a hoax.

In related news, a federal judge actually fined the birther leader $20 grand in an effort to protect the "integrity" of the courts.

Now this up to this point all the birther stuff seems rather silly, but fining someone for bringing a case before the court? That seems a bit...something.

Judge Fines 'Birther' Leader | Georgia Public Broadcasting

Hey, I ain't taking a side on this issue. I don't know enough about it... the article just caught me a little off gaurd is all. It is interesting.

Good grief. The birthers have latched onto an article allegedly posted online in Kenya as proof! he was born outside the US, yet refuse to accept an official state document and statements from Hawaiian officials (who are in charge of these records) that he was indeed born in Hawaii.

The stoopid burns especially bright this morning.

What the hell?

In related news, a federal judge actually fined the birther leader $20 grand in an effort to protect the "integrity" of the courts.

Now this up to this point all the birther stuff seems rather silly, but fining someone for bringing a case before the court? That seems a bit...something.

Many states have rules and resulting penalties for filing frivolous lawsuits, which cost the states millions and tie up the courts for more serious business. The "birther" shit is no exception. Unfortunately, there have been several lawsuits that made it through the court system, personally costing Obama thousands in lawyer's fees to defend against them. If he didn't, he could lose one of these frivolous suits by default.

It's an African newspaper, you know, made by Africans, I'm just saying, do you expect them to be as smart as white American journalists?

What the hell?

Many states have rules and resulting penalties for filing frivolous lawsuits, which cost the states millions and tie up the courts for more serious business. The "birther" shit is no exception. Unfortunately, there have been several lawsuits that made it through the court system, personally costing Obama thousands in lawyer's fees to defend against them. If he didn't, he could lose one of these frivolous suits by default.

___

I'm cool with that - but where were you chiming in on all those frivilous lawsuits being filed against Sarah Palin?

Were you calling those out as rubbish?

Keep it honest...

When Dan Rather used shit like this, he got fired even though the forged documents were true about Bush' service or lack thereof.

Now we can post whatever we want and it becomes right wing gospel.

Sad little people who don't like to lose fair and square.:lol:

ROFLMNAO...

Now did you just attribute truth to fraudulence?

LOL...

Ya can't make this crap up.

And she's absolute CERTAIN of it... rest assured... we're fine... I wouldn't worry about it; nothing here really...

It's just a few folks who have absolutely NO means to reason, who believe those things which they state are fraudulent to be truth... who have the right to VOTE...

How bad could it get?

Forum List

Back