Hypocrisy of Free Speech

In the wake of Colin Kaepernick's "protests", Leftists have been shouting the same justification for his ungrateful actions. "It's his 1st Amemdment Right!" they cry. Yet, when Trump, for instance, calls one fat girl fat, he is universally condemned by those same Liberals. Shouldn't we ALL be held to the same standard? We are, after all, created equal under God. If Trump wants to call O'Donnel fat then it should be well within his rights to do so without being criticized. Again, compare him to Kaepernick.
Trump calls an overweight girl fat, gets called a women-hater.
Kaepernick disrespects the flag of our great nation and all those -white and black- who sacrificed their lives to defend his rights, gets hailed as a hero and patriot.
Those who believe that the Constitution freedoms only apply to their particular beliefs -Left AND Right- need to pick up a copy and read it. The 1st is for ALL American citizens, not just Liberals.
Uh... they are held to the same standards. Everytime someone makes a controversial statement, a bunch of people get butthurt about it. Do you need the NFL to be a safe space for you little snowflake?
Me, need safe spaces? You're funny.
Apparently you do need a safe space. Whaaaaaaa! Stop criticizing! Whaaaaaa!
upload_2016-10-2_18-22-50.jpeg

Who told you the flag was racist? I guess reading isnt your strong suit is it?
Ah, you are correct. I'm not wearing my glasses, so my sight's not the best right now.
Regardless, my point still stands. How is the anthem racist?
You need to do some research. Dont bother me with questions that have already been answered kid.

So one line in some long-forgotten third stanza condemns an entire piece? Besides, how is describing the demographics of any opposing army racist? He used "slaves". Big deal. He also talked about sending "hirelings" to the grave too, but is that racist against whites? No. Stop being so over sensitive.

Yes. It condemns the entire song written by a racist. He owned slaves. He may be a hero to you whites but he and his song are typical representations of inbred white ideology. His song deserves no respect and I give it none.
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin all owned slaves. Does that make them racist? Owning slaves was a generally acceptable part of society back then. Stonewall Jackson served as a Lieutenant General for the Confederacy and owned slaves. Do you see him as a racist?
I see you are another con-servative who likes to live in the 18th and 19th century.

Ah, you are correct. I'm not wearing my glasses, so my sight's not the best right now.
You need to do some research. Dont bother me with questions that have already been answered kid.

So one line in some long-forgotten third stanza condemns an entire piece? Besides, how is describing the demographics of any opposing army racist? He used "slaves". Big deal. He also talked about sending "hirelings" to the grave too, but is that racist against whites? No. Stop being so over sensitive.

Yes. It condemns the entire song written by a racist. He owned slaves. He may be a hero to you whites but he and his song are typical representations of inbred white ideology. His song deserves no respect and I give it none.
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin all owned slaves. Does that make them racist? Owning slaves was a generally acceptable part of society back then. Stonewall Jackson served as a Lieutenant General for the Confederacy and owned slaves. Do you see him as a racist?
Yes that makes them all racist dummy. Do you have a link for Ben Franklin owning slaves?
Benjamin Franklin . Citizen Ben . Abolitionist | PBS
He owned a couple earlier in his life.

Yes that makes them all racist dummy. Do you have a link for Ben Franklin owning slaves?
Then he became an abolitionist right? Sort of like that Bryrd guy?

I see you are another con-servative who likes to live in the 18th and 19th century.
I do appreciate my Southern heritage, yes, but by no means do I wish it back. Slavery was an abhorrent wrong and the America is better off without it. Having slaves did not make one a racist, however.

He did become an abolitionist, yes.

So he was once a racist.

So he was once a racist.
He was never a racist.

So he was once a racist.
He was never a racist.
Of course he was a racist. You just said he owned slaves. How do you own someone if you dont think you are superior to them?

Because it was the societal norm. So you're saying that a majority of Americans who ever lived are racist?
Do you think Lincoln was racist?
Yes. To both questions.
Well, you have principles, I'll give you that much. I disagree with entirely, of course, but I can't fault you for that.
Why would you disagree? Lincoln was obviously a racist. He was prepared to make Blacks people slaves forever and who can forget his famous quotes?

Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People - Atlanta Black Star

Because it was the societal norm. So you're saying that a majority of Americans who ever lived are racist?
Yes. To both questions.
Well, you have principles, I'll give you that much. I disagree with entirely, of course, but I can't fault you for that.
Why would you disagree? Lincoln was obviously a racist. He was prepared to make Blacks people slaves forever and who can forget his famous quotes?

Not the Great Emancipator: 10 Racist Quotes Abraham Lincoln Said About Black People - Atlanta Black Star
1) His society conditioned him with that belief. The scientific minds of the era proclaimed racial inequality as fact. If all the leading scientific minds today proclaimed homosexuality, for instance, to be a mental illness, would you believe them?
2) He valued keeping his country together more than he cared about sacrificing hundreds of thousands of lives to free the slaves.

I do appreciate my Southern heritage, yes, but by no means do I wish it back. Slavery was an abhorrent wrong and the America is better off without it. Having slaves did not make one a racist, however.
"Having slaves did not make one a racist, however" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So he was once a racist.
He was never a racist.
So he owned white slaves too?

So he was once a racist.
He was never a racist.
No. Were the Aztecs racist against other natives for having slaves? Were the Egyptians racist against those around them for owning slaves? Were the Vikings racist for having white slaves?

Yes. To both questions.

1) His society conditioned him with that belief. The scientific minds of the era proclaimed racial inequality as fact. If all the leading scientific minds today proclaimed homosexuality, for instance, to be a mental illness, would you believe them?
2) He valued keeping his country together more than he cared about sacrificing hundreds of thousands of lives to free the slaves.
Are you calling Lincoln a sheep and of low intellect? No I dont put much faith in white science. They have a track record of either lying or being ignorant.

Yeah thats what i said. However, he also said whites should have the position of superiority or something to that effect.

So he was once a racist.
He was never a racist.
No. Were the Aztecs racist against other natives for having slaves? Were the Egyptians racist against those around them for owning slaves? Were the Vikings racist for having white slaves?
They were racists if their justification for having those slaves were that they were an inferior race.

In the wake of Colin Kaepernick's "protests", Leftists have been shouting the same justification for his ungrateful actions. "It's his 1st Amemdment Right!" they cry. Yet, when Trump, for instance, calls one fat girl fat, he is universally condemned by those same Liberals. Shouldn't we ALL be held to the same standard? We are, after all, created equal under God. If Trump wants to call O'Donnel fat then it should be well within his rights to do so without being criticized. Again, compare him to Kaepernick.
Trump calls an overweight girl fat, gets called a women-hater.
Kaepernick disrespects the flag of our great nation and all those -white and black- who sacrificed their lives to defend his rights, gets hailed as a hero and patriot.
Those who believe that the Constitution freedoms only apply to their particular beliefs -Left AND Right- need to pick up a copy and read it. The 1st is for ALL American citizens, not just Liberals.
What's the difference? Kapernick isn't being criticized for being ill mannered, petulant, crude, boorish and immature. He is being criticized for being unpatriotic.

Trump is being criticized for being ill mannered, petulant, crude, boorish and immature. Hardly qualities we expect from the leader of a nation, unless that nation is the Philippines.

Forum List

Back