Hypocrisy Defined

That blatant Liberal hypocrisy right there is amazing but not surprising.

Try to put him on the Supreme Court and see what happens, you dumb fucking inbreds

Too funny. I wouldn't put Ellison on an ice-cream truck, much less on any court.
Well you champion rapists, so who knows what you’d actually do

I seriously doubt he supports Bill Clinton...
Wow so original. I was 4 when Clinton was elected. Never voted for him. Now tell me why you’ve changed your mind and now love rapists. Go on.

Try to put him on the Supreme Court and see what happens, you dumb fucking inbreds

Too funny. I wouldn't put Ellison on an ice-cream truck, much less on any court.

Wow so original. I was 4 when Clinton was elected. Never voted for him. Now tell me why you’ve changed your mind and now love rapists. Go on.

I never supported Clinton either. So nope, never have supported rapists.

So something from long ago doesn't concern you? But it does when it's used against a conservative? Do you even grasp how stupid you look saying something like that?

Forum List

Back