Hush Rush

Rush was lying. We can wait for thanatos inability to post numbers to prove it.

20 million people weekly.
Down from over 40 million a day only a year ago!!! Unless the pathological liar was lying. :D

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.
Oprah had a radio show that got 40 million listeners a week????Nope she doesn't you ignorant ass.

Of course he's lying. He always lies about his audience size. Take his claims about gaining audience after the Fluke crap. He claims to have 22 million and his audience was never larger. Right there it contradicts his claim of 40 million per day, but it also contradicts past claims of having an audience of over 22 million. He can lie about anything because his audience is too stupid to remember what he says from day to day.

Drive-By Media Inflate Importance of Miniscule
Liberal Groups, Marginalize Huge EIB Audience
June 14, 2007
RUSH: I'm telling you, it's the same thing with this stupid bunch of idiots, the Center for Science and the Public Interest. It's probably three idiots -- three anorexic, pallid idiots -- and they claim to represent the entire health industry, or they're given that kind of weight. Meantime, this audience is 22 million -- and we're learning, by the way, it's even larger than that. I can't give away trade secrets, but there's a revolutionary new way that radio ratings are being taken, and it's been tested in a couple cities and we're finding in Philadelphia, the "cume" is twice what we thought it was. It's going to be awhile before they roll this out into all of the markets that are rated. But it's going to be even more than 22 million people.

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program.* The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that. Let me tell you: We have 22 million people here who have stopped patronizing these people, stopped patronizing them. It's major in many instances, the harm that has been inflicted.

20 million people weekly.
Down from over 40 million a day only a year ago!!! Unless the pathological liar was lying. :D

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

Ooooooooooooooohh goodie.... another Rush Limbaugh obsession thread.

And yet they find shit-for-brains like Mahar and Stewart poignant.

May 26, 2011
Oprah had a radio show that got 40 million listeners a week????Nope she doesn't you ignorant ass.
No one said she had a radio show :asshole:
Your MessiahRushie was only comparing audience size, you moron!!!

No, the loons are the extremist freaks like you who melt, like the wicked witch of the west...every time he opens his mouth and nails you to the wall...

images

[t]he 20 million listener figure that Limbaugh has been touting for years has never been supported by a shred of data, and even the notoriously shaky radio industry estimates are now in doubt. The more popularly-used estimates for Limbaugh’s audience is around 15 million weekly listeners, or around 3.5 million a day. But those figures were based on an antiquated diary system. As Uygur explains, when the radio industry switched to a less-fallible system, a lot of radio people got some bad news:

Then in 2007, radio started switching over to something called Portable People Meters. This did not rely on human memory. It’s a device that picks up the radio signal wherever you are and records the station you’re actually listening to. So, what happened? It turns out people were listening to a lot more music than they realized and a lot less talk. So, the sports stations, the hot talk and the conservative talk stations were all hurt.

Last year, Crain’s New York Business reported that Rush Limbaugh’s ratings were down 33%. The portable people meters have been expanding to different markets throughout these years (they didn’t just replace all of the diaries instantly in 2007, it’s taken a while). So, it’s unclear how much Rush was hurt by the more accurate readings last year and how much people just stopped listening to him.

Current TV’s Cenk Uygur Issues $10,000 Challenge To Rush Limbaugh: ‘Prove Your Ratings’ | Mediaite

So the best guess may be 2mm to 3mm daily, nothing to sneeze at, surely, but far, far, far less than 40mm. Still, that is a lot of extremist crankies.

Ah shucks, I thought it was a new Deep Purple song.

Hush, Rush

I thought I heard you calling (her).......

Nevermind.

Why should this sick fuck be on Armed Forces Radio anyway? I hope they yank him.

Because the troops like him. So fuck off.

Ask the female troops. Fuck you too.
So you speak for our female troops?

Y'know, they can speak for themselves. They don't need a make liberal deciding for them that they're offended.

Because the troops like him. So fuck off.

Y'know, they can speak for themselves. They don't need a make liberal deciding for them that they're offended.

Comprehension problems? "Ask the female troops" <> "I speak for the Female troops."

And they did.

Female Veterans Call For Military Radio Channel To Drop Rush Limbaugh After 'Slut' Remark

Female Veterans Demand Rush Limbaugh's Show Be Pulled From American Forces Network - Page 7

Female Veterans Demand Rush Limbaugh

"...they're gonna try to claim global warming had something to do with the earthquake and the tsunami.” In reality, no one tried to blame the earthquake on global warming. But Limbaugh would never waste a chance to take a great tragedy and turn it into a mindless, nonsensical attack on liberals."
Actually...Rush was right.

A link between Japan&rsquo;s earthquake and global warming? - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

http://dailycaller.com/2011/03/11/some-respond-to-japan-earthquake-by-pointing-to-global-warming/

Comprehension problems? "Ask the female troops" <> "I speak for the Female troops."

And they did.

Female Veterans Call For Military Radio Channel To Drop Rush Limbaugh After 'Slut' Remark
Female veterans, not active duty troops. They don't listen to AFN. Meaningless.
Same group. Meaningless.
Same group. Meaningless.

daveman has clearly lost this argument to a liberal. Imagine that. If I had gotten involved, a mainstream Republican, I would have cleaned daveman's clock in two words: tru dat!

"...they're gonna try to claim global warming had something to do with the earthquake and the tsunami.” In reality, no one tried to blame the earthquake on global warming. But Limbaugh would never waste a chance to take a great tragedy and turn it into a mindless, nonsensical attack on liberals."

A link between Japan&rsquo;s earthquake and global warming? - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Some respond to Japan earthquake by pointing to global warming | The Daily Caller

"Some islands affected by climate change have been hit."

The quote doesn't say that warming had any causal relationship to the earthquake.

Furthermore your link provides evidence that scientist consider that causal relationship as not too likely as well.

Some respond to Japan earthquake by pointing to global warming | The Daily Caller

"Some islands affected by climate change have been hit."

The quote doesn't say that warming had any causal relationship to the earthquake.

Furthermore your link provides evidence that scientist consider that causal relationship as not too likely as well.
You shouldn't have stopped reading. Then you wouldn't look as silly.

"Has not the time come to demonstrate on solidarity — not least solidarity in combating and adapting to climate change and global warming? Mother Nature has again given us a sign that that is what we need to do."

"In a little-heeded warning issued at a 2009 conference on the subject, experts outlined a range of mechanisms by which climate change could already be causing more earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic activity, albeit of a scale and nature quite different from Friday's tragedy."

Forum List

Back