Hush Rush

daveman continues to cry that a liberal kicked his ass, and wants to take it out on me like a little ponce, once I kicked his ass also.

If daveyboy is using Rush and Fry as his models, he has admitted he has lost the whole she-bag. What a moon head.

daveman has clearly lost this argument to a liberal. Imagine that. If I had gotten involved, a mainstream Republican, I would have cleaned daveman's clock in two words: tru dat!

Oh, look -- Jake rushes to the defense of a fellow liberal.

Hush, child. I proved Boo wrong. Stop crying, you little sissy.

Last edited:
daveman continues to cry that a liberal kicked his ass, and wants to take it out on me like a little ponce, once I kicked his ass also.

If daveyboy is using Rush and Fry as his models, he has admitted he has lost the whole she-bag. What a moon head.

daveman has clearly lost this argument to a liberal. Imagine that. If I had gotten involved, a mainstream Republican, I would have cleaned daveman's clock in two words: tru dat!

I see you have failed yet again to realize that just because you say something, it doesn't make it so.

You may not be a liar. You may actually believe your own bullshit. You're stupid and gullible enough to.

wantedcopy.jpg
Yeah, play that perpetual CON$ervoFascist VICTIM card. Everybody picks on the poor sweet innocent pathological liar who never has an unkind word for anyone.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

daveyboy continues to whine and pine. lib or con kicks his asws regularly here. What a ponce.

I see you have failed yet again to realize that just because you say something, it doesn't make it so.

You may not be a liar. You may actually believe your own bullshit. You're stupid and gullible enough to.

Yeah, play that perpetual CON$ervoFascist VICTIM card. Everybody picks on the poor sweet innocent pathological liar who never has an unkind word for anyone.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
When normal people hear something they don't like on the radio, they change the station.

Leftists seek to have it banned.

You guys are absolutely terrified of other ideas, aren't you?

daveyboy continues to whine and pine. lib or con kicks his asws regularly here. What a ponce.

Yet again, you prove me right, boy.

Poor widdle Wush Wimbaugh....

WAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xRrUVVKigk]Baby Crying Sound Effect - YouTube[/ame]

Listen to Rush as if he is a talking mirror. Everything he says about his enemies and their behavior is really about himself and his behavior.

I listen to the show at least 15 minutes daily, and unlike you, I know what I am talking about.

He is a talking mirror. All he says about others is true in his life and the lives of his followers.

Um, nope. I don't think you did.

"Ask the female troops" <> "I speak for the Female troops."

Nor was there a widespread cried from prominate environmentalist that Global Warming was the cause of the that earthquake.

Forum List

Back