Husband Plays Cruel Prank on Wife

How in the hell do you know? They only show a couple of seconds afterwards where she is still in shock. Duh!

Judging from what was shown on the video, he knew his wife well enough to realize that this wouldn't be a world-shattering event for her.

Honestly, she might have very well been in on it.

Only an effing cruel idiot would do that to his wife. I don't care how much you other jerks try and defend your fellow jerk.

It was a douchey thing to do. I'm not disputing it.

However, I don't think it necessarily justifies divorce or murder by itself.
lol.gif

Personally, I would be VERY upset by this. VERY upset. I can't say what my initial reaction might be. There is no guarantee of your safety should anyone ever pull such a stunt on me. :D

I don't care that no one was actually hurt!!! The point is that she THOUGHT he was hurt for a couple of minutes. That is sheer HELL for any parent!

Okay. So, clearly, no one should ever try and pull a prank like this on you.

Duly noted.
lol.gif

I don't care that no one was actually hurt!!! The point is that she THOUGHT he was hurt for a couple of minutes. That is sheer HELL for any parent!

Duly noted.
lol.gif

It would be a very BIG mistake, yes.
OK, the guy was a dick.

But we cannot control what makes us laugh.

I once saw a little plump woman who was in a very tight skirt, try to cross a street in a flash flood.

The water knocked her down, feet upstream, and rushed up under that tight skirt and had her skidding down the street on her back.

I had tears in my eyes from laughing, and my sides hurt so bad I could hardly pull her up to the sidewalk.

What if it's her making all the money? You don't seem to be too on top of things.

And you are?
lol.gif

Bottom line: Chill the Hell out.
She doesn't need to chill. She is completely right. I wonder how the dad would feel if such a prank were played on him, thinking his child was dead. Do you have any idea what it feels like to think your child has just been in a fatal accident? This was not a 'prank.' It was a very stupid, extraordinarily thoughtless and cruel thing to do. Her husband is as immature as a child.

Duly noted.
lol.gif

OK, the guy was a dick.

I once saw a little plump woman who was in a very tight skirt, try to cross a street in a flash flood.

The water knocked her down, feet upstream, and rushed up under that tight skirt and had her skidding down the street on her back.

I had tears in my eyes from laughing, and my sides hurt so bad I could hardly pull her up to the sidewalk.

Yes, he was a dick. I agree 100%. :D

What if it's her making all the money? You don't seem to be too on top of things.

And you are?
lol.gif

Bottom line: Chill the Hell out.
She doesn't need to chill. She is completely right. I wonder how the dad would feel if such a prank were played on him, thinking his child was dead. Do you have any idea what it feels like to think your child has just been in a fatal accident? This was not a 'prank.' It was a very stupid, extraordinarily thoughtless and cruel thing to do. Her husband is as immature as a child.
I am sure she was a paragon of maturity too.

This was not the first prank he ever played.

She had time before that to stop his shit, if it bothered her.

I am sure she allowed it to escalate to that point.

And he was a dick for taking it that far.

Duly noted.
lol.gif

OK, the guy was a dick.

"Dicks" need love too.

This was not his first prank, she knew what she was married to.

Duly noted.
lol.gif

OK, the guy was a dick.

"Dicks" need love too.

I don't care. That is no excuse. Don't you blame her for his poor behavior.

Duly noted.
lol.gif

OK, the guy was a dick.

"Dicks" need love too.

Why not?

I blame my sister when her BF beats her ass for the 100th time.

OK, the guy was a dick.

"Dicks" need love too.

Why not?

I blame my sister when her BF beats her ass for the 100th time.

Because he is a grown man who should know how to behave properly. That's why. It's HIS fault that he's a douchebag.

OK, I know what my initial post was, but I'll admit, knowing it was going to happen made it kind of funny to me.

But just put yourself in that mom's shoes......which is what I did. You DON'T mess around with a woman's kids. You just DON'T.

That said, calling him a psychopath, or thinking that there's something wrong with anyone who got a chuckle out of it, is a little overboard.

OK, I know what my initial post was, but I'll admit, knowing it was going to happen made it kind of funny to me.

But just put yourself in that mom's shoes......which is what I did. You DON'T mess around with a woman's kids. You just DON'T.

That said, calling him a psychopath, or thinking that there's something wrong with anyone who got a chuckle out of it, is a little overboard.

Still deserves a beating though. :D

Still deserves a beating though. :D

Oh, hell yeah. With the heavy cast iron pan.

It was a cruel prank but it was also hysterical. Some folks need lighten up a bit.
Pretending you killed your child is funny? Sorry but you are another psychopath.

Not hardly. Laughing at a cruel but funny prank doesn't make me a psychopath. I won't deny that I have a black sense of humor though.
And you are apparently not a parent.

Forum List

Back