Husband Plays Cruel Prank on Wife

He AT LEAST deserves a good kick in the nut sack for THAT one. :biggrin: Right guys? Right?
My ex once pranked her dad.

She ran up with a broken arrow between her fingers, and ketchup all over her face, and made him think she had been shot in the eye.

He beat her ass.

One time he and I were fishing, and across the canal, a kid picked up a log, and ducked down in the bushes and threw the long into the canal making his dad think he had fallen in.

I thought my FIL was going to swim that canal to beat that kid's ass.

I was about to die laughing.

I like a good prank.

It would be interesting if he had left the camera rolling for more of her reaction. I'll bet she cried and bawled her eyes out afterwards. I would have. He is a mean jerk.
She knew him.
I'd bet that was not the first prank, and I'd bet she liked him originally because she thought he was funny.
She'll get over it.

I think it was a rotten thing to do.

It was. Like I said, I'd never do it.

It was outrageous enough that I got a chuckle out of the idea, however.

It was a cruel prank but it was also hysterical. Some folks need lighten up a bit.

Agreed. The prank pretty clearly falls into the "seriously not cool" category, and I'd completely forgive a woman for slapping the living bejesus out of a guy for pulling something like that in the heat of the moment.

However, threatening to immediately divorce him over it, or call your male relatives to beat him senseless? That's a bit much, IMO.

I mean... It's not like this woman didn't know who she was marrying when she said the vows, or isn't benefiting from what he does for a living (i.e. make internet prank videos), after all.

Hell! Judging from the veritable "McMansion" they seem to be living in, his videos would actually appear to be doing rather well for their family.
lol.gif
What if it's her making all the money? You don't seem to be too on top of things.

It would be interesting if he had left the camera rolling for more of her reaction. I'll bet she cried and bawled her eyes out afterwards. I would have. He is a mean jerk.
She knew him.
I'd bet that was not the first prank, and I'd bet she liked him originally because she thought he was funny.
She'll get over it.
It wasn't funny at all though. It was zero funny and he did keep asking her if he went too far. She's been through stuff like this before, I'm sure. There is a breaking point attached to this kind of thing.

What if it's her making all the money? You don't seem to be too on top of things.

And you are?
lol.gif

Bottom line: Chill the Hell out.
I am a high earner, my BF is a retail Pharmacist though and earns more than me. My sis is an exec at UPS, she makes more than her husband. You assume too much.

Bottom line: Don't even try to tell me what to do, you aren't near ready.

He AT LEAST deserves a good kick in the nut sack for THAT one. :biggrin: Right guys? Right?
She should leave a positive pregnancy test report laying around, and when he asks her about it, tell him she aborted it, because she wasn't sure who the daddy was going to turn out to be.

I still don't see what you find funny. I think it's a rotten and horrible thing to do and not at all funny in any way, unless you enjoy torturing your wife. Because THAT is torture. The husband is a rotten insensitive POS. You shouldn't even JOKE about such things which really do happen sometimes. It is NOT funny.

So are the endless nut shot videos you see all over America's funniest home videos, or most of the things you see on shows like "Tosh2.0."

At least no one was actually hurt where this one was concerned.
shrug.gif

Again, I agree that it was out of line. However, it's not like she doesn't know her husband and what he does for a living here.

Hell! My own mother (who's had five children, no less) laughed when I showed her that video (though she also said that she would have been pretty damn pissed lol).

And you are?
lol.gif

I am a high earner, my BF is a retail Pharmacist though and earns more than me. My sis is an exec at UPS, she makes more than her husband. You assume too much.

I'd say I admire a strong woman, but that seemed to piss you off the last time I did.

But, you go girl!!!!!

And you are?
lol.gif

I'd say I admire a strong woman, but that seemed to piss you off the last time I did.

But, you go girl!!!!!
You don't piss me off. I think you're a nice person other than your politics of course. :)

Okay. I'm glad to hear that.

It doesn't change the fact that they're a pretty young (and not especially 'professional' looking) couple, with a really big house. The odds are that he's contributing at least half of what got them that with his own work.

For that matter, no one's trying to tell you "what to do."

I'm simply noting an overreaction where I see one. ;)

And you are?
lol.gif

But, you go girl!!!!!
You don't piss me off. I think you're a nice person other than your politics of course. :)
I am a nice person, and have a very strong, independent GF, who, BTW, is FAR to the left of you.

She is, to put it kindly, a neo-Stalinist with no patience for the workshy or the criminal element.

She also makes 4 times what I take in, since I am retired.

Frankly, I wonder why she digs me so much.

I think he cats told her I get to stay; they LOVE me.

I still don't see what you find funny. I think it's a rotten and horrible thing to do and not at all funny in any way, unless you enjoy torturing your wife. Because THAT is torture. The husband is a rotten insensitive POS. You shouldn't even JOKE about such things which really do happen sometimes. It is NOT funny.

So are the endless nut shot videos you see all over America's funniest home videos, or most of the things you see on shows like "Tosh2.0."

shrug.gif

Again, I agree that it was out of line. However, it's not like she doesn't know her husband and what he does for a living here.

Hell! My own mother (who's had five children, no less) laughed when I showed her that video (though she also said that she would have been pretty damn pissed lol).

Well your mother should have :slap: you and told you that's just sick. Her duty to teach you right from wrong, and THAT is wrong to do to someone. When you mess with a woman's sense of well being regarding her children, then you have crossed a line.

I want to know exactly what part of this video you find amusing. Is it when she runs down the stairs frantically, thinking that perhaps her child is dead or mortally wounded? Maybe it's when she finds out the SOB played a joke on her? There is nothing funny about fooling a woman into thinking her child might be dead. Nothing at all. IMO, it's just sick.

Tosh? Seriously? He shows internet tards, not innocent children allegedly being injured or killed. And when has America's funny videos show effigies of children being mortally wounded or killed?

shrug.gif

Well your mother should have :slap: you and told you that's just sick. Her duty to teach you right from wrong, and THAT is wrong to do to someone. When you mess with a woman's sense of well being regarding her children, then you have crossed a line.

I want to know exactly what part of this video you find amusing. Is it when she runs down the stairs frantically, thinking that perhaps her child is dead or mortally wounded? Maybe it's when she finds out the SOB played a joke on her? There is nothing funny about fooling a woman into thinking her child might be dead. Nothing at all. IMO, it's just sick.

Tosh? Seriously? He shows internet tards, not innocent children allegedly being injured or killed. And when has America's funny videos show effigies of children being mortally wounded or killed?

Tosh regularly shows people getting running over by cars, breaking bones, and otherwise seriously injuring themselves.

I'm sorry, but by way of comparison, a prank in which no one gets hurt, and the "victim" isn't even all that traumatized afterwards, really isn't that big a deal in my book.
shrug.gif

Now, granted, if she'd had a full on conniption fit, it'd be a different story. The fact of the matter, however, is that she didn't.

"No harm, no foul."

Last edited:

shrug.gif

Tosh regularly shows people getting running over by cars, breaking bones, and otherwise seriously injuring themselves.

I'm sorry, but by way of comparison, a prank in which no one gets hurt, and the "victim" isn't even all that traumatized afterwards, really isn't that big a deal in my book.
shrug.gif

Now, granted, if she'd had a full on conniption fit afterwards, it'd be a different story. The fact of the matter, however, is that she didn't.

"No harm, no foul."

How in the hell do you know? They only show a couple of seconds afterwards where she is still in shock. Duh!

How in the hell do you know? They only show a couple of seconds afterwards where she is still in shock. Duh!

Judging from what was shown on the video, he knew his wife well enough to realize that this wouldn't be a world-shattering event for her.

Honestly, she might have very well been in on it.

Only an effing cruel idiot would do that to his wife. I don't care how much you other jerks try and defend your fellow jerk.

It was a douchey thing to do. I'm not disputing it.

However, I don't think it necessarily justifies divorce or murder by itself.
lol.gif

shrug.gif

shrug.gif

Now, granted, if she'd had a full on conniption fit, it'd be a different story. The fact of the matter, however, is that she didn't.

"No harm, no foul."

I don't care that no one was actually hurt!!! The point is that she THOUGHT he was hurt for a couple of minutes. That is sheer HELL for any parent!

Forum List

Back