Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

:confused-84:

You'll need to get more specific. I did.

Deflection doesn't work on me.
Nothing works on you. You’re impervious to logic. And facts.

I’ll grant you that you made one valid point. I do agree that there is a substantive difference between 1850 boxes of classified documents and 1850 boxes which might contain some classified documents. Surprisingly, you are right about that.

But you proceed to then mindlessly attack all of your opponents with the baseless claim that they all failed to make that distinction.

I'll wait for an answer to my direct question.
Get comfy, and get a snack, I never said he was arrested, or that he actually had classified documents for sure! Only that the fact he was given so many warrants concerns, considering Biden illegally having said documents.

Nothing works on you. You’re impervious to logic. And facts.

I’ll grant you that you made one valid point. I do agree that there is a substantive difference between 1850 boxes of classified documents and 1850 boxes which might contain some classified documents. Surprisingly, you are right about that.

But you proceed to then mindlessly attack all of your opponents with the baseless claim that they all failed to make that distinction.
Obviously you're not seeing what is being said to me first.

That's okay. I know how you guys play the game.

Obviously you're not seeing what is being said to me first.

That's okay. I know how you guys play the game.
Lol.

Are you feeling butthurt that I agreed with one relatively intelligent distinction you made?

Or are you allowing all the meanies’ words to get buried under your unduly thin skin?

Lol.

We all know how you operate.

Lol.

Are you feeling butthurt that I agreed with one relatively intelligent distinction you made?

Or are you allowing all the meanies’ words to get buried under your unduly thin skin?

Lol.

We all know how you operate.
I'm enjoying the personal attacks based on my original comments, which I nailed. As usual.

You're free to believe whatever you'd like. You're welcome.

I'm enjoying the personal attacks based on my original comments, which I nailed. As usual.

You're free to believe whatever you'd like. You're welcome.
The only thing you’ve nailed recently is one fair observation about a misleading headline.

Other than that quibble, you’ve yet to post anything of merit or value.

I grant you permission to believe you’ve spoken intelligently, though. Enjoy the delusion.

Another example of how these people believe what they read in MAGA media without question, with zero critical thinking.

The headline: "1,850 boxes of classified documents". Well, that's incredible. That's a massive amount of classified material. That's huge. That's serious.

The actual story: "Concerns are growing that 1,850 boxes of sensitive documents that then-Vice President Joe Biden once donated to the University of Delaware may contain classified documents". It's right there. In the story.

This isn't funny any more. These people literally cannot think for themselves. They will believe ANYTHING.
They correctly believe, given the cavalier approach Quid Pro has demonstrated toward proper handling of classified documents, that there is a strong possibility that classified documents could indeed have been in that stash, and that anyone could have had ample time to go through the stash and access any classified documents therein. After all, it took 2 years to travel what, 50 miles? I know Beltway traffic can be bad, especially on a summertime Friday night, but it's not THAT bad. And should the guy who transported them have access to them? So, instead of going off the deep end claiming that people believe something or other, understand that they have legitimate concerns about this situation. Quid Pro has opened this door, and it's not going to be shut by a handful of internet keyboard jockeys insisting that we have to ignore things.

It's strange that you are stuck on that, are you not worried about Biden's dangerous leaving documents he had no reason having lying around.
Worried?

Special investigation is ongoing and we'll see what it concludes, why would it worry me?

You may want to consider reading the link provided.
I answered your question. I didn't write the thread title. It's right there on your screen.

So, again, I wonder if the OP is lying, or if the OP really believes it. I pointed that out, and the attacks began. As usual.

And I did read the story. I quoted the story. No classified documents have been found in those boxes (yet). The thread title says differently.

Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs
:rolleyes:
A completely false statement. The only one busted here is you with your fake news.
So now imagine what's happening as we speak: Rubes are reading that on that website, and now they think that it actually happened. Then they get MORE angry, MORE animated, and this whole thing just gets worse.

From coast to coast.

Just like the nearly 70 wastes of court time over the "rigged election" thing.

They take tiny bits of information, true or not, extrapolate it out by a factor of eight million, add a few assumptions and guesses, ignore/avoid any contrary facts, and come to a "conclusion". Then they expect everyone to just believe it.
And you all still can’t comprehend Trump had executive privilege. Go fking figure ground hog

Forum List

Back