Hunter Biden Kicked-Back Money to Daddy Joe Biden

It's literally an email written by Hunter Biden and there are more of them also.
Which barely says anything.

Not just "an email." It's literally Crackhead Hunter's "Dear Diary." The emails haven't even touched on his rotten dealings with China. Those are expected to be released in a few days.

Not just "an email." It's literally Crackhead Hunter's "Dear Diary." The emails haven't even touched on his rotten dealings with China. Those are expected to be released in a few days.
No, it's definitely just an email, and not even anything that can be confirmed since it's a screenshot of an email without any further information.

Why hasn't it come out that Obama Deputy Assistant Attorney General, John Buretta,
was the one who got all Burisma cases closed AND did it in a way
that prevented them from being revisited

See, before I was consumed by Wuhan Flu, I was consumed with Burisma
I just discovered EVERYTHING I saved as PDF files have been synced and corrupted

Burisma has to do with IMF loans laundered out of NBU which were funneled through
Burisma shell companies using shadow banks and phony loans
Privatbank was owned by Clinton mega donor Victor Pinchuk ,
which was also used to launder money that made its way back to Hillary
Bloomberg campaign advisor was working for Pinchuk up until MB entered race

Corrupted US politicians and IMF have been robbing us and Ukrainian people for YEARS
We have been giving Ukraine money, backing IMF loans for Ukraine
the money has been laundered through shell companies, shadow banks and straw loans
and dived up

Why hasn't it come out that Obama Deputy Assistant Attorney General, John Buretta,
was the one who got all Burisma cases closed AND did it in a way
that prevented them from being revisited

See, before I was consumed by Wuhan Flu, I was consumed with Burisma
I just discovered EVERYTHING I saved as PDF files have been synced and corrupted

Burisma has to do with IMF loans laundered out of NBU which were funneled through
Burisma shell companies using shadow banks and phony loans
Privatbank was owned by Clinton mega donor Victor Pinchuk ,
which was also used to launder money that made its way back to Hillary
Bloomberg campaign advisor was working for Pinchuk up until MB entered race

Corrupted US politicians and IMF have been robbing us and Ukrainian people for YEARS
We have been giving Ukraine money, backing IMF loans for Ukraine
the money has been laundered through shell companies, shadow banks and straw loans
and dived up

Natalie Jaresko was the Minister of Finance for Ukraine when BILLIONS from IMF loans
were funneled out of the NBU and SHE was the one who secured further IMF loans
to pay off the laundered loans...Obama created a position and appointed her to fill it,
which she STILL holds to this day...PROMESA, oversight for loans and aid for Puerto Rico
BILLIONS are missing and unaccounted for
She is a duel citizen of Ukraine and the US

It was HER NGO that she started to directly receive, distribute and control USAID funds
ear marked for Ukraine and Moldova that triggered investigations and resulted in USAID changes

Jaresko held several economics-related positions at the US Department of State in Washington, D.C., and eventually coordinated activities of the State Department, the Departments of Commerce, Treasury, the United States Trade Representative, and Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) in their economic relations with the Soviet Union and its successors. As part of her work she interacted with the International Monetary Fund, World Bank, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.

That's Fake news - Russian propaganda.

And it doesn't matter anyway. Nobody is changing their vote TO Donald Trump. :lol:
Joe is a criminal. Joe is a psychotic like others in politics. When he is defensive he actually seems like he is going to get people whacked. Another politician who enters the profession with little and leaves worth tens of millions or hundreds of millions or more. You know not what you do.

No, it's definitely just an email, and not even anything that can be confirmed since it's a screenshot of an email without any further information.

You're an uninformed and delusional fool. Twitter and Facebook are blocking the story and freezing accounts for people who are discussing Biden's corrupt dealings and these emails.

And yet, you ignorant fools went on for three years, believing in stuff like "pee tapes" and an unverified Russian "dossier".

Dude, you're being had and you don't even know it.

Last edited:

You're an uninformed and delusional fool. Twitter and Facebook are blocking the story and freezing accounts for people who are discussing Biden's corrupt dealings and these emails.

And yet, you ignorant fools went on for three years, believing in stuff like "pee tapes" and an unverified Russian "dossier".

Dude, you're being had and you don't even know it.
I don’t think social media wants to be used as tools for Russian propaganda again.

I don’t think social media wants to be used as tools for Russian propaganda again.

That's a pretty good frame job.... you're saying the Russians infiltrated an anonymous computer repair store in Delaware, and loaded up a broken laptop with thousands of emails that appear to written by Hunted Biden, including thousands of pics.... even one with Hunted falling asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth. And an email where Hunted is telling his sister that he gave half his 'pay' to Pop.

Hmmm.... I just figured out where Corn Pop came from....

Yeah, you're fucking liar. But you already knew that.

Forum List

Back