President Trump to award Iowa wrestling icon with 181-1 record Dan Gable with the Medal of Freedom

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Dan just spoke in the middle of Trump's speech at Iowa rally just now. will post it later!

Dan Gable went to H.S. for a short time with my brothers and sisters.
He was a pretty decent wrestler, I hear.

Last edited:
Dan just spoke in the middle of Trump's speech at Iowa rally just now. will post it later!

Holy hell. 181-1! lol.

I want to know the dude who beat him for the one loss.

As a former wrestler I am biased, but, of all the sports I've participated (so long ago now), wrestling without question was the most demanding. Both in terms of making weight, in terms of competition and standing in the middle of an auditorium surrounded by high school peers watching you risk embarrassment.

Alex Karelin was the best wrestler in history IMO, possibly the greatest athlete. Again, I'm biased. He didn't go 181-1, though he did win a few gold olympic medals

Caligula awarded his horse the title of Council (lawmaker). Not sure if that is much crazier than awarding a wrestler the medal of freedom

• Banned
no man struggles as much as...THE WRESTLER!

hence the verb "wrestling with..."

his only loss came in his final match. QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD!

So did Karelin. Getting the silver.

I qualified for the Canadian Nationals in High School and I didn't go. I didn't want to be away from home and I hadn't been in a plane to that point. I still regret not going.

The guy who I beat approached me and I told him, "you can take my place, I'm not going". The guy was ecstatic. I can't blame him, we had a hell of a grueling match too.

Hey, I went out on top! Might be the minor leagues but it was MY minor leagues :D

Anyone who knows wrestling knows how much time, energy, effort, and dedication he’s put in to becoming an Olympic gold medalist, the greatest collegiate coach of all time regardless of sport, and being a genuinely great human being. Gable is the type of person people should be looking up to

Fake president, fake sport. Fitting.

You’ve been posting a lot of stupid shit the last couple of days.

It’s normal but usually not at this rate.

Pretty fucking obvious you’re panicking.

It’s gonna be alright little buddy. You’ll (maybe) survive another four years of President Trump.

When LARRY OWINGS handed DAN GABLE his only loss, Larry bellowed, "Undefeated no more!"

BIOCwPBCcAAkTVD

Gable inspired countless wrestlers!

Forum List

Back