Confirmed: Kyle did NOT fire first shot.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
This Antifa meth head has admitted to firing his handgun first.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, and his wife ā€œboth admittedā€ to detectives that he ā€œfired off a ā€˜warning shotā€™ into the airā€ during the Aug. 25 protests in Wisconsin, according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Post.

Time for the Feds to end the charade and drop all charges against Kyle. Itā€™s very clear he is innocent. He was chased down by a pack of Antifa thugs who wanted to kill him. He heard this first shot and reacted like any human would. Many of the people there had guns.

Joshua Ziminski, 35, and his wife ā€œboth admittedā€ to detectives that he ā€œfired off a ā€˜warning shotā€™ into the airā€ during the Aug. 25 protests in Wisconsin, according to a criminal complaint obtained by The Post.

Time for the Feds to end the charade and drop all charges against Kyle. Itā€™s very clear he is innocent. He was chased down by a pack of Antifa thugs who wanted to kill him. He heard this first shot and reacted like any human would. Many of the people there had guns.
NY Post, therefore FAKE NEWS!

Attorneys for Rittenhouse have called the gunshot a ā€œpivotal momentā€ that left the 17-year-old alleged militia member fearing he had ā€œno way outā€ as he was chased by protesters with ā€œno way to know who fired that shot.ā€
---------------------------------
why were they chasing him? What was he doing to be chased?
Because they are a lynch mob, just like any BLM riot.

Attorneys for Rittenhouse have called the gunshot a ā€œpivotal momentā€ that left the 17-year-old alleged militia member fearing he had ā€œno way outā€ as he was chased by protesters with ā€œno way to know who fired that shot.ā€
Typical libtard, blame the hero. Give Rittenhouse a medal.

NY Post, therefore FAKE NEWS!
That would be the times. More credible than any libtard media like cnn.

I think it's prosecutors in Wisconsin who are trying to extradite Kyle for prosecution.

But yeah, time to drop all charges.

Why did he rape her? What was she wearing?

What was he doing to be chased?? you didn't answer my question.

Why did he rape her? What was she wearing?

Why was he being chased?? you didn't answer.

I would like to know if he is real and has a wife? I could not find an arrest report. Can you supply a link to it??

What was he doing to be chased?? you didn't answer my question.
He had a fire extinguisher and he was putting out the fires that members of Antifa had started. They didn't like that.

There is no such thing as a warning shot. If you pull your gun you shoot to hit your target. Nothing good comes from a warning shot. The Antifa dude should have never have fired the gun. Better yet, Antifa dude should have never brought a gun to a riot. Well, Antifa did should not have even been there in the first place. shm

I think it's prosecutors in Wisconsin who are trying to extradite Kyle for prosecution.

But yeah, time to drop all charges.

They dropped all charges and dont plan to extradite him over the supposed gun law violations.
They found the gun was purchased there and never crossed state lines.

I would like to know if he is real and has a wife? I could not find an arrest report. Can you supply a link to it??
He admitted to his crimes, dunce.

The other Antifa asshole that he blasted in self defense was a career criminal who served in prison in Arizona for child molestation. I posted his record on another thread long ago. The other assclown was a Satan worshipping Communist who pointed a gun at Kyle and was going to execute him, Kyle blew his arm half off in self defense:

963791D4-6D64-4648-8FE8-9ED06CD536BF.jpeg

After looking at him I agree.
It's hard to believe he has a wife....
But then looking at antifa chicks I can see where he might get lucky....if you could call it that.

Forum List

Back