Hunter Biden Kicked-Back Money to Daddy Joe Biden

There is a lot of smoke, and now we may see the fire.

Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule.

Oh fuck. It was always implied.... but there it is in writing.

Bowels are involuntarily being evacuated at marxist book-burning parties. This makes Watergate look like Romper Room. I actually have a 4-hour boner and need to look at this to control it:
5895.jpg

That's Fake news - Russian propaganda.

And it doesn't matter anyway. Nobody is changing their vote TO Donald Trump. :lol:

The intent isn't to get you to vote for Donald Trump. The purpose is to try to get you to breathe in just how corrupt your party and your candidate are.

I'm sure you already realize that, but you just don't have the integrity and honesty required in order to admit it to yourself.

The corruption that's going to be uncovered from Cokehead, Fredo, Plastic Girl, and Pasty-face is going to send them all to prison for decades. Pasty-face, especially. And if Chris Christie survives Covid, the fat fuck, he is going to laugh and laugh...

Meanwhile, Hunter Biden said "Sure, I can introduce you to my dad". BIG scandal! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back