Hunter claims that he never "involved" his Father in "his" business.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Hunter now admits under oath that Joe Biden was on the phone talking to foreign national "business associates" but somehow that doesn't mean Joe Biden was "involved". I guess we are back to defining what the meaning of
"is" is. And as far as I know, after all these years, no one in the Biden family can answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:

What products or services did Biden Inc. provide that netted them at least 20 Million dollars in direct deposits from foreign countries?"

Hunter is a very troubled man. All the sham House committee supposedly investigating Hunter Biden has found is that he is a troubled man. Further, the House Commitee were so blinded by hate for our President that they fell easy prey to Russian disinformation. They were made fools of. When a sham House Committee can find nothing, then you know just how truly bankrupt the entire process was.

Last edited:
Hunter is a very troubled man. All the sham House committee supposedly investigating Hunter Biden has found is that he is a troubled man. Further, the House Commitee were so blinded by hate for our President that they fell easy prey to Russian disinformation. They were made fools of. When a sham House Committee can find nothing, then you know just how truly bankrupt the entire process was.
Total denial of reality and still clinging to the retarded 'Russian Disinformation' ruse. LOL

Hunter now admits under oath that Joe Biden was on the phone talking to foreign national "business associates" but somehow that doesn't mean Joe Biden was "involved". I guess we are back to defining what the meaning of
"is" is. And as far as I know, after all these years, no one in the Biden family can answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION:

What products or services did Biden Inc. provide that netted them at least 20 Million dollars in direct deposits from foreign countries?"

Is Hunter Biden running for President or your Trump?

Both Biden and Trump certainly used their influence (as any other politician and person) to help their "relations" to make money.
Whilst Biden "maybe" helped his relations towards securing millions - your Trump factually secured BILLIONS for his relations.

Your posts are as usual "meaningless" and totally besides the "point"
Whilst Trump personally faces innumerable court charges (based on evidence) - MAGA's obviously can't find nor produce evidence in regards to senile Biden, and therefore continue with their known and baseless accusations.

How can anyone in their right mind vote for a party - that is obviously too stupid to produce evidence against Joe Biden, and therefore incapable to file successful court charges in regards to a political adversary ??? - only MAGA's.

The democrats are saying that there is no evidence of Biden's corruption.
Their propaganda machine is going to throw a rod.

Oh, yous was there or what?

The reality is it wasn’t “his” hunter’s, business. Hunter was just the bag man. The business was xiden’s. Xiden was the product being sold, his office

Forum List

Back