Hungarian Christmas message: We'll protetct Christian culture, not retreat behind concrete blocks &

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Viktor Orbán has used his annual Christmas message to call on Europeans to protect their Christian culture, and vowed Hungary will not “retreat behind concrete blocks” at Christmas and watched its women and daughters “harassed in the New Year’s Eve crowd” like its multicultural neighbours.
Hungarian Christmas Message: ‘We’ll Protect Christian Culture, Not Retreat Behind Concrete Blocks and Watch Our Women Harassed On New Years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone isn't a ball less leader and just like Trump will do tell them go to hell our people come first. Obama and Clinton on the other hand would have loved to see this Nation tank. Such a shame sheep don't have a mind bright enough to see that was the entire plan.

Muslims can't even live peacefully with each other.
Even in countries that only have a 2% Muslim population the citizens suffer from their hate, violence, terrorism, and mass murder attacks, but the Democrats call people "islamophobic" if they complain about being blown-up and machine gunned.

• Banned
Muslims can't even live peacefully with each other.
Even in countries that only have a 2% Muslim population suffer from their hate, violence, terrorism, and mass murder attacks, but the Democrats call people "islamophobic" if they complain about being blown-up and machine gunned.

You can't tell a bleeding heart leftist liberal a dam thing exp. the morons who have never been over seas and they think it's a fairy land, or they will instantly and mentally lean in to our way of thinking ( Western Civilization) once they step foot on US soil.

They're that stupid man.

I spent some time in New York this December. There are soldiers in groups of three, with rifles at port arms, stationed at Grand Central, Rockefeller Center and the 911 memorial. Around City Hall and Fulton St they have fortified embankments with snipers behind them. They were installing concrete anti-muslim barriers in Times Square as I watched and also in front of schools and christian churches.
Liberals have long moaned "Europe is better". Well now we get to live like them. More Muslims please!

barrier.jpg

Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez (D-Manhattan) said the de Blasio administration not only needs to support his bill requiring more bollards in sensitive areas , but must act immediately.

“We can’t wait for another attack,” said Rodriguez, while speaking outside City Hall Park.

Rodriquez was joined by transportation safety advocates, Councilwoman Margaret Chin (D-Manhattan) and Councilman Jumaane Williams (D-Brooklyn).

https://nypost.com/2017/11/02/lawmaker-pushes-for-more-bollards-in-wake-of-terror-attack/

I spent some time in New York this December. There are soldiers in groups of three, with rifles at port arms, stationed at Grand Central, Rockefeller Center and the 911 memorial. Around City Hall and Fulton St they have fortified embankments with snipers behind them. They were installing concrete anti-muslim barriers in Times Square as I watched and also in front of schools and christian churches.
Liberals have long moaned "Europe is better". Well now we get to live like them. More Muslims please!

View attachment 167973

Councilman Ydanis Rodriguez (D-Manhattan) said the de Blasio administration not only needs to support his bill requiring more bollards in sensitive areas , but must act immediately.

“We can’t wait for another attack,” said Rodriguez, while speaking outside City Hall Park.

Rodriquez was joined by transportation safety advocates, Councilwoman Margaret Chin (D-Manhattan) and Councilman Jumaane Williams (D-Brooklyn).

https://nypost.com/2017/11/02/lawmaker-pushes-for-more-bollards-in-wake-of-terror-attack/

But the dumb liberal bigots like Seth Meyers think that islamic violence is a myth

View attachment 167973

'

I did not "GO INTO THE CITY" <<<that means, Manhattan, this year-----DURING THE ENTIRE
HOLIDAY SEASON-----I stayed locked up in my house----periodically checking that the doors
were and are FIRMLY locked. I spent lots of holiday seasons in "the CITY"------day and nite----
freely-----moving around on trains and into crowds ---buses etc etc---since I was a teenager.
I do not remember seeing a cop-------MANHATTAN was opened and free and very crowded----
every year. The only people in uniform were Salvation Army Santas and their "helpers"
When hubby went out----I warned him to stay away from the muslim enclaves

View attachment 167973

But the dumb liberal bigots like Seth Meyers think that islamic violence is a myth

They dont think it is a myth. They think three things.

(1) well worth the violence in exchange for new democrat voters
(2) well worth the violence to knock whites out of numerical power
(3) the violence is visited upon working people...mansions rarely get bombed and the elites build walls around them.

I do not remember seeing a cop-------MANHATTAN was opened and free and very crowded----
every year. The only people in uniform were Salvation Army Santas and their "helpers"

It is an armed camp now. I speak from being there three weeks ago.

It is an armed camp now. I speak from being there three weeks ago.

It is heartbreaking

Viktor Orbán has used his annual Christmas message to call on Europeans to protect their Christian culture, and vowed Hungary will not “retreat behind concrete blocks” at Christmas and watched its women and daughters “harassed in the New Year’s Eve crowd” like its multicultural neighbours.
Hungarian Christmas Message: ‘We’ll Protect Christian Culture, Not Retreat Behind Concrete Blocks and Watch Our Women Harassed On New Years
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least someone isn't a ball less leader and just like Trump will do tell them go to hell our people come first. Obama and Clinton on the other hand would have loved to see this Nation tank. Such a shame sheep don't have a mind bright enough to see that was the entire plan.

View attachment 167973

NONE of them will believe a dam thing until they pick one of their loved ones up off the ground.
Or their four year old gets raped and the state covers up for the illegals like up in Idaho or some where I can't be sure of the state at the moment............but those sob's covered it up for month denying it was illegals.

View attachment 167973

NONE of them will believe a dam thing until they pick one of their loved ones up off the ground.
Or their four year old gets raped and the state covers up for the illegals like up in Idaho or some where I can't be sure of the state at the moment............but those sob's covered it up for month denying it was illegals.

Here it is a screen shot of the articles ...

upload_2017-12-26_11-1-13.png

Sounds pretty insecure

Sounds pretty insecure
It's an entirely different message than the old one. Childhood taunts don't phase it.

Forum List

Back